sOUTH FLORIDA FLICKS

Kurzum29

Seeking,

I get that all the time. I do some extra work painting Mardi Gras floats and all of the warehouses are in these real "Dirty South" neighborhoods, alot of which dont like white guys like me and Ive had people try to hit me up for being in the neighborhood. Its pretty funny.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, that is true, seeking. the thing about florida was that the hispanic, greek, and black folks (that i encountered) seemed to think that i had some racist chip on my shoulder. it wasn't the case when i first moved there. it kind of grew like a fungus. it's really fucked up for em to think that at one time in my life, i hated people because of their skin color. i mean, i shouldn't have hated all black folks for what a few did or said...that's so fucking silly. i dunno...pulling the race card is done so much today...we've got jesse jackson running to every situation that could remotely be race related and automatically screaming racism before the facts are even released...it's people like him who keep racism alive...he thrives on that shit, so why should he really want it to go away? too many fuckers like him fucking up black folks heads because he was once a great leader in the black community. fuck that shit. martin luther king would shoot himself if he saw what kind of shit was going on today...i dunno.

at one point, i got so completely sick of being sweated by your average 'thug', 'rap' looking brother, that i honestly just started to hate every single one of them, whether id had any interaction with them or not, before they even oppend their mouths.

so all of a sudden, i stopped and was like....dude, wtf? how did you become so racist?

but then i realized, i wasnt judging them on their race, i was judging them on their dress, speech, and how they acted towards those around them. i was judging them based on the images they created for themselves, instead of the one they were given no choice in. then i further realized that more than hating brothers in doo-rags, i couldnt stand white kids in doo-rags, and infact had always had twice as many problems with them, than black folks.

so the moral of the story is that i dont hate black people, or white people, or mexican people, but i have no problem admitting that if you present yourself like every other fabolus, chingy, slim shady looking motherfucker, that you could get hit by a million busses for all i care. i have no use for you.

the end.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I think the only places mentioned on 12oz that dont get clowned

are NYC, Philly and Greece. Everywhere else has been taunted and teased.

Greece?

I think you mean Faggotville!

what?

Archived