sOUTH FLORIDA FLICKS

Kurzum29

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kurzum29

IF YOU GOT PICKS FROM SOUTH FLORIDA THROW EM UP.

http://www.southbeach-usa.com/columns/columns1/warsaw/warsaw_dancer.jpg'>

http://www.southbeachvillas.com/images/gallery3.jpg'>

http://www.southbeachvillas.com/images/gallery1.jpg'>

http://www.discoveryvallarta.com/gaybeachnealjesse.jpg'>

yeah man, south florida got some thug ass bols down there!

:rolleyes:

i think the difference between 'middle school' and 'junior high' lies within the grades they encompass.

when i was in school, we had 'junior high' which was 7th, 8th and 9th grade, the 'high school' which was 10th, 11th and 12th.

well, the year i went into 9th, they bumped us up into the highschool, and brought the 6th grade up from elementary into the 'junior high', which was now refered to as 'middle school'.

i dont exactly know if there is a true difference, but i know with the grade shifts, came the name shift as well.

florida is gay.

my sis just moved to miami earlier this month.

she's hanging otu with some former pro-basketball player. remil robinson or something.

ive been there a couple times.

it was alright.

thats all.

seeking, that's how it was when i was in florida...6th, 7th, and 8th were in the middle school...when i moved further up north, it was junior high and 7th and 8th grade were in the same building. i think 5th and 6th were "middle school".

i don't know why they choose to put these labels on grades...like it makes a big difference.

florida doesn't really suck. the attitudes of alot of the people that live in florida do suck. i'm not ashamed to admit that i was quite racist when i lived there. you couldn't look black folks, greeks, or the hispanic kids in the eye. you'd get jacked real quick. that's fucked up when you're young. it gives you skewed views on how shit really is. after moving further up north, i learned that cats weren't like they were in south florida...so, i guess the whole experience was kind of good and kind of bad. it taught me alot about fighting and respect....some of it ws feigned respect...i guess everyone has to pay their dues throughout life...some chalk them up as learning, some continue on with ill will towards people with different skin colors, etc.

racism is funny.

if 3 white guys beet up a black guy, it will be seen as racist, no matter what the scenario really was. the dude could have stabbed one of the guy's sister, but to everyone that ever heard the story, they would have stomped him cause he was black, not cause he deserved to get the shit kicked out him.

however if you have 30 black guys all stomping one white guy, everyone will say it was race related, and laugh, as if somehow the white guy 'deserved' it, simply because he was 'someplace he shouldnt have been'.

WTF?

so if my neighborhood is all white, and john q. black guy comes strolling down my block, its cool for me and my friends to jump him, cause he 'doesnt belong there'??

im not black, so i cant definitively say how they get treated in everyday society, but i do know that in any major city, a black guy could walk through any white neighborhood and while people might take notice, and comment to eachother about him 'not belonging there' (which very likely he does not) they would never stand on their porches and scream 'what the fuck you doing here nigger?' 100 years ago? maybe. hell, 60 years ago, maybe, but not today. meanwhile if i was to walk down any street, in any majority black area today, right after hitting send, i'll gurantee someone would scream shit at me.

not that im trying to cry 'white mans burden' or anything, just noting how fucking retarded things are.

reverse racism does not end racism, it perpetuates and ensures its survival.

seeks/dont call me whitey, nigger