want your thread to gover 2 pages?

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

whats more pathetic than people who spend their day on a message board?

those that spend their day getting all fucking bent out of shape about what goes on on that mesage board.

my 'birthday' thread didnt go two pages because of me, it went 2 pages because there wee 30 posts between 3 people, arguing over whether there was a south afrkian language.

my 'accountant' thread went two pages not because i'm a mod, but because every one on on here 'knows' me, cause ive been here for 3 fucking years. if when, or pistol, or browner, or tesseract, or any number of people had made the same thread, it would have gotten the same response.

so realy guy, please find something better to do than to keep complaining about the 'high school politics' of a graffiti message board.

go plant a tree, or help carry some old ladies groceries. or maybe you could go paint, when's the last time you actually did that?

Originally posted by seeking

wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

whats more pathetic than people who spend their day on a message board?

those that spend their day getting all fucking bent out of shape about what goes on on that mesage board.

my 'birthday' thread didnt go two pages because of me, it went 2 pages because there wee 30 posts between 3 people, arguing over whether there was a south afrkian language.

my 'accountant' thread went two pages not because i'm a mod, but because every one on on here 'knows' me, cause ive been here for 3 fucking years. if when, or pistol, or browner, or tesseract, or any number of people had made the same thread, it would have gotten the same response.

so realy guy, please find something better to do than to keep complaining about the 'high school politics' of a graffiti message board.

go plant a tree, or help carry some old ladies groceries. or maybe you could go paint, when's the last time you actually did that?

Zing!

ok, you did make me feel slightly stupid my intent wasnt to piss anybody off, i was merely making an observation.. i assure you i wasnt getting "bent outta shape" if it wasnt for threads like this channel zero wouldnt be channel zero.

as for my painting..lucky you asked today cause it was friday night, if you had asked a few days ago i would have told you it had been a few weeks (making me look even stupider)...in fact what the hell i'm gonna tell you about it.

me and two homies went under a bridge (clearly visible from the trainline, it dosent get painted all that often as very few people know how to get there) we did the following

a 2003 peice (red outline yellow fill black keyline) then his word which had a light purple fill with dark purple stars going through it (my homie gets these stars so perfect you would think they were done with a printer) it had a redoutline skyblue background with wihite highlights, he ran out of white when he was highlighting his cracks and complained that his "S" and "N" didnt flow together i thought it was fine.

other than that it was all good...what about yourself?

yesterday:

1.white piece, black outline, red 'accents' in the outline/3d, valspar french country blue shell..

2.white piece, black outline, terracotta satin shell.

3.banner red/popsicle orange/white faded fill, black outline, grape accents, jade green shell.

thursday:

1.white fill, with an orange 'I' and red/yellow/orange 'flame' for a dot on the I. black outline. the outline blurred into the letters, so it looked like it was moving, and being distorted.

2.white fill black outline, simple.

should i continue? cause each week is pretty much the same thing...

i just get real bored with listening to people complain about how other people treat us as mods, not thinking about the reality of the situation. and not realizing by making threads like this, you're just perpetuating the idea that we are somehow 'different', even if your aim is to smash that notion.

all of us on the crew have 'magnetic personalities' for lack of a better term. we're all older, have lived pretty crazy lives and have a whole miniseries worth of experiences to speak from. its part of the reason raven chose us, because we had something to offer, and the ability to create conversation and help make this an interest place. the idea that any of us are ego-maniacs is so contrary to the truth, that if our detractors knew us in real life, they'd feel ridiculous for even trying to hate. go around and ask anyone on this board who's actually met me in real life (and there are alot of them) and see what they have to say. im confident it would completely alter your perception of me.

anyway, back on topic, if kabar makes a thread and everyone replies, is it because 'they're on his dick'? i highly doubt it.

it's like if you go to a party, and you dont really know anyone, but theres one dude you've seen at alot of shows or something. you're alot more likely to go talk to him, than someone you've never encountered before, because theyres some sort of familiarity. not because you're 'on his dick'.

seeks/killing time at work/'33% more' rusto gloss black & white appreciation thread.

agreed.

seriously though, i think you misunderstood my intention, i dint call you ego maniacs, i was implying that there are ALOT of kids out there on your (mods) balls you cant possibly deny this (and yes i'm sure theres a lot of people hating on you) seeing as we are both procrastinating/killing time i would also like to say i disagree with your analagy of the guy you always see at parties, its more of the case of what my friend calls "check ya later" his the cool guy that all the kids want to be and envy (my friends also rambles about how this guy wears purposely faded jeans and has sayings that people use, but in this case its insignificant) basically the guy at the party that has 2 of the hottest chicks talking to him and he has arrived about 2 hours late blah blah blah all in all you get my point.

i forgot what we were arguing about/ i dont think theres much of an argument left.

although i will be right here if you reply...

i spose a lot of people would tell me i'm 'that guy' although unfortunately i've certainly never felt like 'that guy'. i think maybe thats how it is for everyone though. things always look much more appealing from the outside looking in.

sure, i assume there are a certain number of people who agree (or disagree) with us simply based on our 'member status', but so what? thats their insecurities and their issues, not ours. also, its pretty much just human nature to react like that. people generally fall into 3 catagories in all aspects of life: those who want to be down, so they try to be involved. those who want to be down, but are too insecure to admit they aren't yet 'down' so they hate, and finally a far smaller minority of folks who just honestly dont much care one way or another. depending on the topic, i can be all three.

and if i really wanna analyze this whole thing further there is the unavoidable fact that 12oz is big as fuck, and is by far the largest graffiti forum in the world. we average 10,000,000 page views a month (yes, 10 million). thats a whole lot of people reading a whole lot of what we say. its also a whole lot of responsibility and as well, a fair amount of (bitter sweet) notoriety, in a business where each day is spent in further persuit of 'fame' and/or 'respect'. it's very odd for me to go places, like UNDER PRESSURE in montreal, or scribble or something, and know that people are like 'yo, that's seeking'. for one because i have no interest in being known as 'seeking', but for two, just because i dont really want it at all. the scrutiny is a little more than i care to deal with. but since i'll neither quit writing, nor quit the site, i guess thats just my lot in life.

not that im complaining. i have no problem admitting that this site has supplied me with incredible opportunities, introduced me to incredible people, and given me a way to waste thousands and thousands of dollars of employers money, while i sat wasting time on it, instead of working.

kind of like right now.

anyway, i do need to get something done, so back to the grindstone...er i mean, excel spreadsheet.

seeks/yall thought when i said i was an accountant i wouldnt be working on sunday, didn't'cha

i havent seen that shit.

we've got 33% more primer (looks like ruddy brown), but straight up 'red'.

i dont paint with much red ever.

i should start.

although i really, really like black and white. the contrast is dope, plus, it's 'no tricks' shit. either it looks dope or it doesnt, no hiding behind fills and nonsense.

Guest Pilau Hands

it's funny how all these seemingly confrontational threads turn the arguments for one second, then turn to heated discussions, then turn to friendly banter.

Kilo7- said it best

wow... Ch.Zero is getting all wordy and nerdy.

Can't we talk about smashing stuff and getting all zooted?

Originally posted by E MARTYR

:cry2:

i missed the memo...

:lol:

with cmeup, you were very loved/hated, the hype was still there i guess when you went away a while and came back as mr president.. but after all the name changes and constant hating and your face all over the place i think people just got bored..

seeking

i remeber back in the day whenever i saw your name i got a mental image of this skinny white guy dressed in black leather pants, black collor shirt tucked in, long brunnette hair tied in a pony tail, and red cowboy boots. standing in a cofee shop at 2 in the afternoon reciting macabre poems about tomato stains on your kitchen counter..

why did you take the innocence out of your name?

tease was cmeup?...cant keep track of all the multiple user names