condom's

Coffie Crave

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

And where do you presume all these so called sluts got their diseases? Men, obviously. And just b/c someone has a disease does not make them a slut....

I hope your not reffing to my above post? In all seriousness the level of slut activity here in this particular U is way above the richter scale, shit its basically what the school is known for (amongst other things) So I guess to clarify the girls my girlfriend tells me about are usually repeat offenders, or typical airhead sorority girl got drunk on a saturday night slept with some random dude/dudes and now is pregnant or has crabs.

but word to security, and like Kilo said, not ruining your night on some random one time event....

cause that would be teh suCk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My gf has the contraceptive ring. It's as good as the pill but she doesn't end up getting fat or cranky. Only thing is that if I'm banging her real good my junk crashes into it and that doesn't feel too good. Or else sometimes I'll pull out and there it is hooked on like a game of ring toss.

The ring also makes heavy digital penetration a big no no. Fuck.

Originally posted by LENS

My gf has the contraceptive ring. It's as good as the pill but she doesn't end up getting fat or cranky. Only thing is that if I'm banging her real good my junk crashes into it and that doesn't feel too good. Or else sometimes I'll pull out and there it is hooked on like a game of ring toss.

The ring also makes heavy digital penetration a big no no. Fuck.

Try giving it to her in teh ANAL! You still crash into something, but they're intestines, so it's a bit softer.

But anyway, that sucks dude. It's WAY more fun when your pounding it to death. It feels good and the reaction from her is awesome.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

And where do you presume all these so called sluts got their diseases? Men, obviously.

And where did the men get them previously?

WOMEN.

And with that I call an official end of argument so you can't respond with "Well THOSE women got it from men too".

*covers ears*

WAAHJHSJSHJHYKUYAAAAH IM NOT LISTENING BAAAAICANTHEARYOU ITS OVER ITS OVER IM NOT LISTENING I WON THE ARGUMENT YOU LOSE WOMEN HAD THE DISEASE FIRST WJGHJHHJJKAAAAAAA

Originally posted by El Mamerro

And where did the men get them previously?

WOMEN.

And with that I call an official end of argument so you can't respond with "Well THOSE women got it from men too".

*covers ears*

WAAHJHSJSHJHYKUYAAAAH IM NOT LISTENING BAAAAICANTHEARYOU ITS OVER ITS OVER IM NOT LISTENING I WON THE ARGUMENT YOU LOSE WOMEN HAD THE DISEASE FIRST WJGHJHHJJKAAAAAAA

oh mamerro you crack me up.

Ok, yoink, I know exactly what you speak of, only in terms of pregnany as opposed to diseases. Like this girl I worked with who was 22 with 3 kids....I guess in a sense she loved her kids, but felt they fucked up her life and was a tad mean to them. A yr later after I quit the place she's on baby #4. I mean, she could have used birth control, condoms, something, but lacked the self control, i guess.

Mamerro, if I had balls you'd be bustin em, I swear. I get your point, the only thing that bothered me was that the girls were being called sluts b/c they had diseases.

Archived