Seeking the Birthday Boy Oner.

MagatsuTaito

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did anybody ever notice that when you dont pick or blow your nose for a long time ,the boogers get really crystaline and stick to your nose hairs really hard?

on a side note....how come i can eat almost a gallon of chocolate pudding with nothing happening......but the minute i eat one bowl of captain crunch with milk i get the shits later on

and why is it they cant make silent keyboards?

and whats the deal with making non filtered black&milds? they dont have filters in the first place .

and how come most times when certain mods reply to a thread people get scared and stop replieng in it?

and what the hell is a magatsmu toto...i'm not going to spend the time spelling the name right..

and how come whenever i look up emoticons or smilies on google it gives me emotes from a transsexual site?

how come most girls farts smell the same?

.......i'm done

Guest HESHIANDET

well we're all different types of people from different walks of life. im a little far out from the others. also, im back in school now so mine is kind of skewed...

10-12 wake

1-4ish school or bullshit

5-11ish work type shit

12-5am substance abuse / graff stuff

repeat

this all changes accoring to the day of the week etc........