so i got arrested last night

OptimusPrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why did the cop put his hands on you in the first place? Did you know

the 5-0 showed up before this happened? Unless someone pointed you

out, the cop shouldn't have touched you. Bring that up. Also, you didn't

know that it was a cop behind you right? One of my friends is incredible

in Dao Chuan kung fu... and if you touch him when he isn't looking,

you're liable to end up staring at the ceiling bleeding from your teeth

Originally posted by Mexican Food

Pointlessly getting arrested does suck.

I got handcuffed once for simply talking shit to a cop. After heavy protest I ended up being thrown on the ground and hogtied in front of a bunch of people. They charged me with "impeding pedestrian traffic". So gay.

<span style='color:black'>Yuck is chillling at the bus stop shooting the shit with random guy. Cop pulls up to Bench stopping and blocking traffic.

PIGG: Hey you look like you are out here selling drugs.

YUCK: No sir, just talkin.

PIGG: HEY! IM NOT TALKING TO YOU! WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU, YOU'LL KNOW IM TALKING TO YOU.

YUCK: Fuck you!

PIGG: You dont tell the metros fuck you.

YUCK: Maannnn! Fuck Yoouuuu.

PIGG: Thats it. Get up againgst the car. You ever been to jail before?

YUCK: So many times.

PIGG: You ever been to _____county?

YUCK: No, but i hear it's nice.

PIGG: $750 thats an awful lot of money for a non drug dealer to carry around.

YUCK: I usually have more but this week was slow.

Without telling me what i was under arrest for he hand cuffed me and threw me in the car. I thought one of those ultra violent repressed rage beatings was about to occur. He drove me a few miles away to another appartment complex giving me some retarded speach abot respecting authority and he's just doing his job.

YUCK: So it's your job to harass people at the bus stop?

PIGG: ......

Starts to write things down.

PIGG: This is a summons for you to show up to court on this date. You are to turn yourself in for booking at this date. If you do not show up I will hunt you down like an animal and make your life hell.

YUCK:Uh huh.

pig takes the bracelets off and leaves me at this other appartments. Call up the homie and get a ride back to the crib. So as im reading the little report he wrote up i noticed in the legible parts that it said Disorderly Conduct.

"As I pulled away ________ yelled 'FUCK YOU' at the top of his lungs in front of ladies and small children."

went to court jumped through all the hoops and had to pay a fine of something like $175. Most sexpensive fuck you ever.

but yeah cops are pieces of shit. Not all of them but the vast majority are. I have cop stories for days. They wont ever believe a damn thing that you have to say.</span>

I talked to a prosecuting attorney about one of my bullshit charges and was explaining exactly how it was bullshit and that the cop was full of it. The PA simply said, who do you think they are going to believe? do you have a witness? the police are paid to protect and serve...so the court will always take their word over yours unless you can prove it otherwise.

the thing that makes a lot of the cops around my way so comical...is that I went to high school with several of them...and they did far worse shit then than I've ever done.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

the heck is a crown?

Crown Attorney. It’s what we call the prosecution in this land. I’m so pissed. Now they make me go to court on a weekly basis just because of my little outburst. I had to try and put them in their place, still.

A buddy of mine got his face shattered by cops once because they pushed his friend into a pile of garbage bags next to a bar (you done know that shit could have been full of broken plates and glasses). My bud got in the beast’s face, and the pig raised his fist at him. My man grabbed his arm, then was beat the fuck up in front of a bunch of upper class mid-towners. Six cops were wailing on him, so he grabbed one of the cops’ balls. He said he heard an obscenely loud pig scream, then doesn’t remember anything until he woke up in the hospital bed with a shattered face.

The sad thing is that he is waaaay too respectful of cops now. Like waaaaaay.

Re: Re: Re: Re: so i got arrested last night

Originally posted by sneak

it was more of a sarcastic piss take you fucking dumb yank. do americans not have a sense of humour? i thought fat people had jolly laughs...

dont start sayin shit unless your going todo somethin about it. so if your commin to colorado springs soon keep talkin shit, if not stfu.

Don't you hate it when it's christmas time and that uncle or cousin that is a cop is coming to the family christmas party at your house and you have to hide any and all evidence of graffiti activity, all your photos and books and cars and shit. Well I do. I always try to find out before hand if Uncle Denny is coming over or not.

Originally posted by The Former

Don't you hate it when it's christmas time and that uncle or cousin that is a cop is coming to the family christmas party at your house and you have to hide any and all evidence of graffiti activity, all your photos and books and cars and shit. Well I do. I always try to find out before hand if Uncle Denny is coming over or not.

i dont. i get drunk with em and end up showin em flix and my sketch books.

I was at a party a few weekends back and basically the same thing happened. There was a brawl outside, cops showed up so we were all headin back into the apartment. shit was crowded trying to get back in so we were backed up toward the sidewalk kinda. so these cops were trying to get up toward the door to talk to the cats who lived there and this lady cop grabbed this kid from behind by the arm and tried to push him to the side. duke elbows the lady cop pretty hard, gets arrested for assaulting an officer. he probably just thought it was some kid trying to push his way through.

shit was retarded, i dont understand how you can arrest someone for assaulting an officer when they are grabbing people from behind.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

the thing that makes a lot of the cops around my way so comical...is that I went to high school with several of them...and they did far worse shit then than I've ever done.

this is really true. a couple cats i know, however have become somewhat of a stand up citizen after becoming a cop...others ive known, like a kid whose beat people with baseball bats and done more drugs than most people i know is a walking hardon for arresting people now.

my personal favorite law that is on the books in most major US cities is for crowd control. if a police horse steps on you, that is assaulting a police officer. during protests the pigs will charge into crowds and then start arresting anyone the horse stepped on. way fucked...

Archived