?

neahs_number

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tell me why i check posts and the replys are less than what is posted-----how did the FUME post a topic with 20 replies and there is no subject to clik on----help me out here---did anyone know there are message boards that are set up the EXzact same as 12oz----where the fuk 9i willy,,,you cant suk your own dick this long,,,,,,am i dreaming???????

Nothing made any sense and I was desperately trying to figure out *what* I was, *where* I was, and how I got there. I was still holding my water pipe (this little miniature bong with an angled neck) and saw smoke coming out of it. Suddenly I WAS the smoke and I saw myself sitting there on the bed as I floated above it. I was not supposed to be here - I was alone, a disoriented fragment of the universe, somehow separated from existence.

Then I started piecing things together - I still didn't remember taking anything, even with the pipe still in my hand. I looked at it and I remember talking. I said, 'Oh, no.... Oh no...,' and started panicking. It was like this had happened many times before, and I started crawling around on the bed, looking at this bong which somehow was associated with a 'Y' and those alien muppets with the honking noses that I used to see on Sesame Street *many* years ago.

Archived