should have kept walking.

Vanity

went to the grocery store yesterday.

on the way, saw a flyer: "Record Sale."

"it's probably an old flyer anyway." I thought.

"this weekend, half price hiphop, most records under $1."

I get there at the opening this morning, only bringing $20, thinking $20 worth of 25 cent records is a lot.

needless to say, i ended up losing another 3 hours of my life, bustin out the credit card, and snuffing the diggin groupies... i really have to so something about this.

Now im sittin here listening to l'roneous, looking at my now much bigger stack of stuff i haven't gotten around to listening.

:beat2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Vanity

bustin out the credit card...

HA! Thats another good reason I dont

'need' a credit card. I dont want to spend $$$

I dont have. So...what did you find?

:)

vinyl is a drug Kilo...I havent

been shopping lately, and Im fiendin!

Theres a few things I want.

Originally posted by Smart

When she was 72, my Grandmother started walking 5 miles everyday... she's 77 now and we don't know where the hell she is.

this sounds really familiar.

i used to have a problem with music purchases. alot of the time certain documents

took priority over my rent and even food. then my shit got jacked and i realized

that alot of it was shit i didn't even really listen to anyhow. and i realized how much

fucking coin i was throwing down for it all.

i broke down today, the first time in half a year.

webs... a buncha shit.... cormega, scaramanga, busta, easy e, pmd, keith murray, too short, charlie byrd, bob james, steve miller band, vanilla fudge, henry mancini, newcleus, maynard ferguson, the monkees umm... i dunno... some sound effects records, some spiderman record..

browner, yeah, i dont buy that often.. maybe 3 times a year... but for the most part im dollar bin ballin... and every 3 years or so, i tend to get a few hundred worth of newer stuff at once

Archived