TRICK DADDY DOLLARS.arrested then bonded out then arrested again and again bonded out

king kong

http://www.wsvn.com/images/news_articles/archive/09262003_trick_daddy_3.jpg'>

MIAMI -- Trick Daddy was released on bond Friday after appearing in court on drug charges, the latest in a long list of legal problems for the South Florida rapper.

Trick Daddy, whose real name is Maurice Young, is out on $15,000 bond so he can perform several concerts over the weekend, his attorney Jay White said. Young, 26, will be under house arrest starting Monday until he is arraigned Oct. 15 on the latest charges. He must also undergo drug testing.

He was arrested Wednesday in Homestead on a charge of felony possession of cocaine and a charge of misdemeanor possession of marijuana for allegedly having the drugs in his shirt pocket.

White said the rapper had borrowed the shirt from a friend and didn't know about the drugs, White said. The friend, who was also arrested, told police that the shirt was his, White said.

The rapper already was out on bond pending his trial on assault and weapons charges stemming from a February dispute. The judge will set a trial date for both cases at the Oct. 15 arraignment, White said.

In the earlier charges, witnesses told police Young brandished a gun and threatened to kill a man after a basketball game in Miami. He was charged with aggravated assault with a firearm, possession of a firearm in the commission of a felony and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Young was convicted in 1991 on charges of cocaine possession, carrying a concealed firearm and violating probation. He served 21/2 years in state prison.

Young, who has also gone by the stage names Trick Daddy Dollars or T Double D, is known for rap songs including "Thug Life," "Sweatin' Me" and "In Da Wind." Last year he released his fifth album, "Thug Holiday."

(AP) WSVN 7 MIAMI, FLORIDA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mikro137

i love trick and trick love da kids.

[Trick Daddy]

As an American, I think the whole world's against us

It took 9-11 just to convince us

That we got wars going on

And it's way bigger than thugs, this shit's deeper than drugs

Suicide bombings, and air attacks

All the planes that were hijacked, and all of our politics

So I guess that makes me a democrat

The Republican party problems are worrying about crack

If I could speak another language, I'd say it in

French, Spanish damn it, so everybody understand it

Want everybody on the planet, that if you anti-thug

I guess you gets no love, from us

http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/966912_trickdaddy_200x200.jpg'>

Archived