things you hate and why

mapo returns

Originally posted by mapo returns

white people who like Bob Marley

Why do all these upper middle class white kids claim to like Bob Marley?

''hey man, lets smoke some pot and listen to Bob Marley, bro. Bob was way ahead of his time, dude.'' Thats what all those suburban white kids say when they get together and talk. Hey stupidass, you dont understand him, you dont 'recognize his talent', and you sure as hell dont 'feel' him! Youre a stupid white kid in the suburb who wears baggy pants and drives a modified Honda Civic. The biggest problem in your life is when you lose your cell phone only to remember you left it at some girl's house who you banged last night, as she continues to claim she is in search of a 'nice guy'. Congrats, you both have crabs.

I don't know what to say. While you can't say this is true for ALL these

upper middle class white kids, I lived in a town full of pothead marley

fans, who were just as fake as you claim they are. But I also know a

shitload of kids from that same class who are brilliant artists, musicians,

writers, etc. So don't call it a stereotype and say ALL. In fact, avoid

getting your ass handed to you and stop making threads like this

altogether.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

eryone understood what you meant fuck-tard. your opinions are so fucking retarded everyone decided they should put in thier 2 cents. shut the fuck up already.

"yeah yeah yeah man shut the fuck up because like, your opinions are fucked up so you should shut up!!! you are like dumb man, and you are fucked up! shut the fuck up......fuck-tard!!!"

"yeah yeah yeah man shut the fuck up because like, your opinions are fucked up so you should shut up!!! you are like dumb man, and you are fucked up! shut the fuck up......fuck-tard!!!"

good job.

no.

really.

seriously just shut your mouth. atleast in this topic, you are just digging yourself a deeper ditch.

Re: Re: things you hate and why

Originally posted by S@T@N

I don't know what to say. While you can't say this is true for ALL these

upper middle class white kids, I lived in a town full of pothead marley

fans, who were just as fake as you claim they are. But I also know a

shitload of kids from that same class who are brilliant artists, musicians,

writers, etc. So don't call it a stereotype and say ALL. In fact, avoid

getting your ass handed to you and stop making threads like this

altogether.

let me break it down for you.

if even one middle-class white boy truly had passion for Bob Marleys' music, then ALL would not be appropriate. So obviously I didnt mean 100% since there will always be exceptions.

However, it has become popular among white youth to embrace Bob Marley and other reggae music. Therefore, since white youth are mostly followers (once again, not 100%, I guess I have to clarify that), they act as though they like Bob Marley too. I would bet that in high 90s percetage-wise, if I played a Bob Marley cd and said 'this guy is considered to be the worst musician ever...he used to get bottles thrown at him when he'd hit the stage in Jamaica, this guy gets no respect..isnt he fucking awful?', the white boy with the backward yankees cap and modified Honda would say 'fuck yeah dude, he fuckin blows!!!'.

I mean, seriously, how many white kids truly know about the Rastafarian religion, and/or truly believe in it? How many would have found it on their own? Not very many. If any at all. I see these white kids talking shit about their love of 'Rasta' and they couldnt tell Marcus Garvey from Benjamin Franklin. Its fucked.

What I was basically trying to say is that I think the middle-class white youth are followers and are void of any real type of culture. Im sorry but thats the way it is for the most part. I used Bob Marley as an example.

tyler, this might have been mentioned before... but choke is being made into a movie. chuck (i am calling him this not because i know him, or am pretending to know him, but because i dont feel like trying to spell his last name right now) was trying to get someone to do survivor but no one wants to touch it because of 9.11. apparently he is also getting someone to do "diary." i thought you would like to know, just incase you didnt already.

Re: Re: Re: things you hate and why

let me break it down for you.

if even one middle-class white boy truly had passion for Bob Marleys' music, then ALL would not be appropriate. So obviously I didnt mean 100% since there will always be exceptions.

However, it has become popular among white youth to embrace Bob Marley and other reggae music. Therefore, since white youth are mostly followers (once again, not 100%, I guess I have to clarify that), they act as though they like Bob Marley too. I would bet that in high 90s percetage-wise, if I played a Bob Marley cd and said 'this guy is considered to be the worst musician ever...he used to get bottles thrown at him when he'd hit the stage in Jamaica, this guy gets no respect..isnt he fucking awful?', the white boy with the backward yankees cap and modified Honda would say 'fuck yeah dude, he fuckin blows!!!'.

I mean, seriously, how many white kids truly know about the Rastafarian religion, and/or truly believe in it? How many would have found it on their own? Not very many. If any at all. I see these white kids talking shit about their love of 'Rasta' and they couldnt tell Marcus Garvey from Benjamin Franklin. Its fucked.

What I was basically trying to say is that I think the middle-class white youth are followers and are void of any real type of culture. Im sorry but thats the way it is for the most part. I used Bob Marley as an example.

you are talking about a group of white kids that don't have an identity as it is. with thier backwards caps and thier modified civics, they dont know who they are.. but they definitely arent the majority of middle class white kids. i need to go get drunk now. ill respond to whatever retarded dribble you decide to push out of that mouth of yours tomorrow.

mapo the cracker ass, himself, said he was white.

and.....Most highschoolers go through the shit that your talking about, about being followers, its a part of growing up.

mapo that was quite stoopid to say, im white, and i recognize bob marley as a musical talent, i dont own any of his records, posters, etc.

but i find it highly offensive to think that id be looked down upon by fucking knuckleheads if i did, merely because im white. does that mean you cannot listen to any band with white guys because you are not white?

that being said, things i hate

-offensive people/statements

-the race card

-waiting 4 hours in line at the dmv for a copy of my driving record that only takes two minutes to print out

-straight edge kids running around hooting and hollering about being pure? i drink, and sometimes do drugs. i dont run around shouting that alcoholics rule. why is that nessecary?

-the judicial system

Originally posted by E MARTYR

iloveboxcars, youre name should be... ilovecock

seeings how you on acke's jock...

:lol:

ohhhhhh nice one! you really zinged him there!!

i dont understand how making a positive comment about someone equates to them jocking that person. but uh oh, now i must be on boxcars jock, cause i'm not opposing his views!!! change my name to Santa Cock!!!

so, is this that same mapo fucker from virginia, the one that flunked out of the military because it was too hard and your mommy wasnt there to hold you, just wondering, it's nice to know your a fucking racist....cuz that's how your views came out, you dont like the white kids listening to bob marley because you feel as if they are listening to "their" music, and idolizing "their" idol.........sortof the whole i must hate what loves my enemy way of thinking.

And on the illegal alien remark, if i see you on the street, in your suburban palace neighborhood, in walmart, at giant buying miracle whip, wherever, im going to slaughter you.....your opening your mouth and thinking your safe to say what you think is smart behind your computer, your neighborhood, your mother, your father, your money will not protect you, it wont, it will buy me some new pants though.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

so, is this that same mapo fucker from virginia, the one that flunked out of the military because it was too hard and your mommy wasnt there to hold you, just wondering, it's nice to know your a fucking racist....cuz that's how your views came out, you dont like the white kids listening to bob marley because you feel as if they are listening to "their" music, and idolizing "their" idol.........sortof the whole i must hate what loves my enemy way of thinking.

And on the illegal alien remark, if i see you on the street, in your suburban palace neighborhood, in walmart, at giant buying miracle whip, wherever, im going to slaughter you.....your opening your mouth and thinking your safe to say what you think is smart behind your computer, your neighborhood, your mother, your father, your money will not protect you, it wont, it will buy me some new pants though.

I dont think Ive ever been to Virginia in my life. So, you must have me confused. I mean, how hard is it to see my location says 'FL' ?

Ive said all this shit plenty of times to many people. If my computer cant protect me, Im sure my guns could. Come on over, asshole.

Youre the one whos doing the talking and not backing it up. You say youre going to slaughter me..come do it. Youre a fucking idiot.

i hate those little bowl haircuts that kids have in american movies. i mean whats with that shit? did you all grow up with that hairstyle or something? it must be a prerequisite for getting to play the kid role in hollywood movies. YOU MUST HAVE A FUCKED UP BOWL HAIRCUT TO BE IN THIS MOVIE.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Mapo once again catching unnecessary heat. I don't care what anyone thinks, what he says about Bob Marley listeners is pretty much true. His only error is in limiting it to white people, when in fact, regardless of race, 95% of people who listen to Bob do it cause it's cool.

YEAH DEWD, EMANCIPATE YOURSELF FROM MENTAL SLAVERY MAAAN.

If you don't think this applies to you, fine, consider yourself part of the other 5%, but don't get your panties in a bunch over the rest.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

tyler, this might have been mentioned before... but choke is being made into a movie. chuck (i am calling him this not because i know him, or am pretending to know him, but because i dont feel like trying to spell his last name right now) was trying to get someone to do survivor but no one wants to touch it because of 9.11. apparently he is also getting someone to do "diary." i thought you would like to know, just incase you didnt already.

why thank you my good man. id actually heard about survivor being made into a movie which would be fucking awesome. but yeah, the whole 9-11 thing went down and suddenly no one wants to do plane crash movies. pussies. choke being made into a movie though is still news to me, awesome and thanks for the heads up...

oh, and its "palahniuk". haha.

Archived