so.what has 12oz done for YOU recently?

$360

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by freeque

Dont give crazeeb0b anymore ammo! He's already started circulating rumours about me... or was that Pure? :mad:

it was bob, and im starting to get worried aswell...

uh oh...

12 oz. has given me a chance to extend my lexicon of cool words, and I always get a kick out of offering some pithy comment on graff design sketches made by kids on my unit. It does cause some strange double-takes sometimes. I really enjoy 12 oz. Most of you guys have got good stuff to say. And even those that don't have good stuff to say are at least entertaining.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tesseract

12oz helped me destroy my life and hooked me up with a fictional group of interesting people that i sometimes reffer to as 'friends' when i quote them in real life...spooky, atleast.

HAHAHAHAHA, that is so on point it hurts... word for word EXACTLY what I was gonna say. It's really fucking eerie just how attached one gets to people you only speak to through a keyboard. An entire image and persona solely described by blocks of text (except a picture or two sometimes), yet it's enough to feel like a friend.

Virtual life is gonna be crazy in the next 50 years.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

yet it's enough to feel like a friend.....

I still get those odd looks when I try to talk about this crazy party this dude I "know" had....etc.

12 oz introduced me to alot of good muzac, books, artists, the list goes on, it also introduced me to being binded to a keyboard for hours on end.

god bless the oz;)

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

12oz made me buy GZA - Liquid Swords which isn't that good as some people raved on about it , it made me hire Donnie Darko which is also overrated by this site and it has made me order Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Lin which i am expecting shortly

Raekwon Only Built on Cuban Linx is a must!!

Guest imported_Europe

12oz gave me a job! (That pays nothing...)

It also gave me a chance to see alot of graffiti.

Learn about interesting things.

E-meet people from all over the world.

Waste countless hours online.

Made some good real life friends on here too.

Expanded my vocabulary with words like wonk saggin, ninja, please believe, bump, holler, etc...

And I can all my 12oz time for homework cause its such great American Studies.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

12oz made me buy GZA - Liquid Swords which isn't that good as some people raved on about it , it made me hire Donnie Darko which is also overrated by this site and it has made me order Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Lin which i am expecting shortly

Piece of Advice=liquid Swords was meant to be listened to when you're stoned.