• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
$360

so.what has 12oz done for YOU recently?

Originally posted by nang'eds!

Yes, but not recently. I just skate them until they feel broken..:D

Phew... had me worried for you there, for a minute!

Originally posted by nang'eds!

I feel loved ;)

Dont give crazeeb0b anymore ammo! He's already started circulating rumours about me... or was that Pure? :mad:

......the yard.......

....and my downward spiral to bad spelling and even worser punctuation.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by freeque

Dont give crazeeb0b anymore ammo! He's already started circulating rumours about me... or was that Pure? :mad:

it was bob, and im starting to get worried aswell...

uh oh...

12 oz. has given me a chance to extend my lexicon of cool words, and I always get a kick out of offering some pithy comment on graff design sketches made by kids on my unit. It does cause some strange double-takes sometimes. I really enjoy 12 oz. Most of you guys have got good stuff to say. And even those that don't have good stuff to say are at least entertaining.

12 ounce knocked my self esteem down a few notches and kicked a big dent in my ego. I'd like to thank Tyler Durden and ILoveboxcars. Ha ha

Originally posted by LENS

12 ounce knocked my self esteem down a few notches and kicked a big dent in my ego. I'd like to thank Tyler Durden and ILoveboxcars. Ha ha

ah yes, nothing better than 12oz love.

........yup

as i sit here on a non alcohol filled saturday night, cause i couldnt find a ride to the kegger. i sit and go 200 pages back in the brickslayers and stare at the pictures. 12:22 am

Originally posted by sneak

it was bob, and im starting to get worried aswell...

uh oh...

Don't you start!

And it was Pure who started the rumours...:crazy:

Posh cunt! :lol:

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Tesseract

12oz helped me destroy my life and hooked me up with a fictional group of interesting people that i sometimes reffer to as 'friends' when i quote them in real life...spooky, atleast.

HAHAHAHAHA, that is so on point it hurts... word for word EXACTLY what I was gonna say. It's really fucking eerie just how attached one gets to people you only speak to through a keyboard. An entire image and persona solely described by blocks of text (except a picture or two sometimes), yet it's enough to feel like a friend.

Virtual life is gonna be crazy in the next 50 years.

wasted a lot of time that I should have been studying with. Fuck opportunity costs. . . get me out of this place.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

yet it's enough to feel like a friend.....

I still get those odd looks when I try to talk about this crazy party this dude I "know" had....etc.

12 oz introduced me to alot of good muzac, books, artists, the list goes on, it also introduced me to being binded to a keyboard for hours on end.

god bless the oz;)

12oz made me buy GZA - Liquid Swords which isn't that good as some people raved on about it , it made me hire Donnie Darko which is also overrated by this site and it has made me order Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Lin which i am expecting shortly

12oz has set me up and readied me with about a thousand new ways make fun of someone or to tell someone there life is meaningless and the should die.:) plus it keeps me ouccupied when i cant shred shit up

12oz keeps me off the rock. As for that friends comment...the people who are represented by those "blocks of text" that I have actually linked up with have turned out to be really good friends.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

12oz made me buy GZA - Liquid Swords which isn't that good as some people raved on about it , it made me hire Donnie Darko which is also overrated by this site and it has made me order Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Lin which i am expecting shortly

Raekwon Only Built on Cuban Linx is a must!!

Guest imported_Europe

12oz gave me a job! (That pays nothing...)

It also gave me a chance to see alot of graffiti.

Learn about interesting things.

E-meet people from all over the world.

Waste countless hours online.

Made some good real life friends on here too.

Expanded my vocabulary with words like wonk saggin, ninja, please believe, bump, holler, etc...

And I can all my 12oz time for homework cause its such great American Studies.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this