conan o brien vs. craig kilborn

Guest iced out mocha

Guest --zeSto--

well it looks like...

Kilborn is very good... FOR ME TO POOP ON!

damn.. Conan wrote the Monorail episode of the simpsons. Pure classic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha....the staring contests...i forgot about that shit!!!

yo, for real , most of my undergrad days were spent watching that shit with my boys....maybe thats why i idetnify with conan, cause im a big nerd too. last time i checked, chicks arent real big on the whole "i watch a lot of conan" thing! lol....fuck em tho!

i love how every fly chick that comes on, conan goes "rrrroowwwwwlllrrr!!!!" to like a cat or some shit....i would love to hang out and drink a 40 with that cat.

Fuuuuuuuck.....Conan would (has) burried kilborne...even though he blew up, he is still much better than kilborne could ever be...I have never even cracked a smile watching craig kilborne.....Anyone remember the public service announcements? Max Wienberg's were always the best.....hahaha.....

Oldie was great as well...the gaseous weiner.....

Does anyone remember the time Andy went to Dallas and tried to find someone watching the show? It came on around 2:00am there, and was after 10pm news reruns...hahaha......

What about the Jon Strewart Show??? That was one of my favorite shows when it was on.

Archived