NASHVILLE

Originally posted by AesoSayso:

whoa how did 13 wayz come up? and rayze and kasp? i didnt know those fools were that known.....

they're not known. they go to boards online and draw. they never paint. all they do is gay little marker tags in bathrooms and shit. i'll admit. i don't paint. but they don't and they say they do. 13 ways is a joke. why else would they put kasp the shithead and rayze the fucktart down?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, that was pointless.

Im not too educated on the surrounding areas of nash, but is antioch an incorporated community, town or just kinda like Germantown is to memphis?

If its any of those, no one cares, theres kids all over the scene from the surrounding areas. I dont paint in Ms, I paint in Memphis. Im not too into hitting some redneck's truck or a farmer's tractor.

thats just not me. Even though, i thought about it under the circumstances.

peace. <HR>and chill with the fuckin beef, this post is starting to look like the Local Nash guestbooks.

------------------

fuck tha haters

-apex2.

<A HREF="http://www.Memphiswriters.com

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.Memphiswriters.com

</A>

Originally posted by apex 2:

i dont recall asking if anyone liked me.

As for the skank that posted the full story on zew, your a dumbass.

I wasnt trying to show what I knew, but give props. you tried to show what you know. Hope the cops dont check medical records him.

Dumbass.

Kinda like the pako thing on the local boards for you kids.

Why cant you little kids grow up.

And as for me just being from memphis and not knowing anyone, you dont know what the fucks up.

How do you know shit about me? you dont, so shut the fuck up.

<HR>the kid that says I cant write apex cuz its taken, first, as someone else said- "names arent original anymore". thats one response. second, i posted about the whole fuckin thing dicklicker. and third, if you had half a nut in your head youd realise that theres a fuckin 2 after my name.

so shut the hell up.

nobody pulled your fuckin chain. Fuck, i try to add a few pictures to a post and promote YOUR FUCKING SCENE, and you bitch about it.

Sorry your not one that makes the scene what it is.

fuck you and good night.

its all good bro yuv already stated that your number 2..heheheh..recycled names suck...there WILL always be more names to chose from..all your reasons for having a chomped name were lame..whoa i should be a rapper..but i dont hate you man...

------------------

i am the buff...

Originally posted by ruEtbeer:

its all good bro yuv already stated that your number 2..heheheh..recycled names suck...there WILL always be more names to chose from..all your reasons for having a chomped name were lame..whoa i should be a rapper..but i dont hate you man...

i agree with rueeeetbeer. you sir, are a biter. choose a new name.

Its pointless to respond with an intellegent retort (sp), because it wont be recognized.

So fuck it.

I could let a skank like my ass before i started caring about originality on names.

I paint shit.

some say it looks good, others beg to differ.

fuck it all, im not changing this shit anymore, im tired of changing. Cuz there will always be something to fuck shit up.

so fuck it.

------------------

fuck tha haters

-apex2.

<A HREF="http://www.Memphiswriters.com

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.Memphiswriters.com

</A>

• 2 weeks later...

that scar and rex.. are nasty.. that audrock "thoughts manifested".. wiht einstein is sick..peace to zew.. when i got the news he got hit by a truck i bigged him up on a frieght.. i hope hes better..

------------------

TATS CRU, 3A,VGA,GSK,HOOD@T,DOTCOM..In the south we beat ya ass.. even in church!

thank you people for realizing that nashville has a graff scene and not saying stupid shit like "yo,you guys bomb cowz and shit". totem says it best,"in the south we beat ya ass",or at least burn that motherfucker to a crisp!

aud.verse.pako.mr-e.rago.rasp.os2.zew.same

------------------

"...of course that's just my opinion,i could be wrong."-dennis miller

Archived