NASHVILLE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like i said in my other post somewhere, im a travelling kid - a middle class white punk kid who likes to pretend he's helping the world by going from mass demo to mass demo throwing shit at cops and breaking windows. er... WAS. im FROM nashville and am currently there (er, madison technically - across the street from rivergate mall) but i've been living in philly for a couple of months and im going back there after the Nashville Indie film fest is over (the 10th or so) to start a community center / collective living space in west philly. anyone else from cashville? or philly for that matter?

-scienxe

Originally posted by apex 2:

i know, i know.

i was reppin Atomic Bombers. A memphis crew started by ARSONE, and writing havoc (amongst other things for a while).<HR>

My friends changed their band name to apex while I was writing Mavrok (dont ask), and they asked me to design a cd cover for them.

I drew somethin dimensional and the next time I painted, Mavrok just wasnt lookin good on that wall, so I decided to paint the dimensional I did for apex. After a week of thinkin about it and drawing it a little more, I started writing apex. Then I found out about Apex in San Francisco from Rex2 and that he repped a crew BA.

So I started putting 2's after my stuff and hoped it didnt look like his (cuz id never seen his stuff before) and after searching for a while, I found a few 2d peices on various sites.

Now you know a little background on me.

whats your thought?

<HR>

The server will be down a little while today, but when its up. www.memphiswriters.com/apex

dont play you fuckin bitches.

who the hell are you little rat bastards anyway? rayze, ecks, kasp? dubb? hulmark?

FUCKING CULO?!?!?!?!

------------------

-apex2.

http://www.Memphiswriters.com

Originally posted by Secret:

What amazes me the most is that Revok's bombs are always huge full colored burners... I like his 97' AM7 stuff the best.

i can't agree with you any more. i grew up watching his style change so much.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

ummmm scars????

yeah, I'd put some stuff in here, but I don't have a computer or a scanner (I use the library). I wish that I did.

------------------

SOUTHERN PRIDE

Originally posted by i kill for meow mix:

curious george i didnt know you knew zew so well fucker because you dont bitch quit tryin to act like you no shit on here when youre the biggest fuckin toy on the planet you fuckin bitch post ssome of youre painted shit then you can talk..

fuck you. one day you my boy, and tha next you spittin shit about me? what tha fuck is dat? 13 ways crue? for you rayze it's 13 ways to suck a dick.

Guest HESHIANDET

i'll hook it brother. nice package btw. yours is put together but hasnt found its way into the hands of the postal service yet.

i dont recall asking if anyone liked me.

As for the skank that posted the full story on zew, your a dumbass.

I wasnt trying to show what I knew, but give props. you tried to show what you know. Hope the cops dont check medical records him.

Dumbass.

Kinda like the pako thing on the local boards for you kids.

Why cant you little kids grow up.

And as for me just being from memphis and not knowing anyone, you dont know what the fucks up.

How do you know shit about me? you dont, so shut the fuck up.

<HR>the kid that says I cant write apex cuz its taken, first, as someone else said- "names arent original anymore". thats one response. second, i posted about the whole fuckin thing dicklicker. and third, if you had half a nut in your head youd realise that theres a fuckin 2 after my name.

so shut the hell up.

nobody pulled your fuckin chain. Fuck, i try to add a few pictures to a post and promote YOUR FUCKING SCENE, and you bitch about it.

Sorry your not one that makes the scene what it is.

fuck you and good night.

------------------

-apex2.

http://www.Memphiswriters.com

Originally posted by blunted:

revok is just crushing city by city. LA to Atlanta, now Nashville. Question is...why Nashville?

The question shouldn't be why nashville the question should be why not nashville? Revok is god and that should sum it up for every one!

yo im cool with those fools, i dont think there is anything wrong with bustin online i mean its just like bustin on paper, i personally think its funner cuz you can bust with fools all around the globe, you guys may have your personal problems and such but try and keep it on 12 oz bro i think we all come here too see some nice flicks you know...

anyways this isnt beef so.

peace

Archived