OUTKAST ON TRL

peter N0rth

OK IM A BIG OUTKAST FAN THEY BEEN PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIME... BUT THAT JUST PISSES ME OFF THAT THERE NUMBER 1 ON TRL FOR A WEEK. LETS THINK ABOUT WHO THE OTHER GREAT NUMBER ONES OF TRL...A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE IF YOU WILL...... BACKSTREET BOYS BRITTANY SPEARS NYSYNC JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ALL THOSE FUCKERS. POP SO WAHATS THE DEAL WITH THIS IM CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW OTHER PEOPLE FEEL. I MEAN IVE ALWASY THOUGH OF OUTKAST AS SOME MAINSTREM DUDES THAT STILL NEVER SOLD OUT. I DUNNO HOW TO PHRASE IT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NO AND NO. I WAS WATCHING IT YESTERDAY. AND IT SAYS IN THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN HOW LONG ITS BEEN ON TRL AND HOW LONG ITS BEEN AT NUMBER ONE. BUT FUCK YA ID RATHER BE SEEIN THEM ON TV...... MAYBE AT NUMBER 10 OR SOMETHING THOUGH. NUMBER ONE SPOT GOES TO WHOMEVERS THE MOST POP PERSON OUT AT THE MOMENT AND I FEEL LIKE THAT ISNT OUTKAST

Originally posted by peter N0rth

NO AND NO. I WAS WATCHING IT YESTERDAY. AND IT SAYS IN THE SIDE OF THE SCREEN HOW LONG ITS BEEN ON TRL AND HOW LONG ITS BEEN AT NUMBER ONE. BUT FUCK YA ID RATHER BE SEEIN THEM ON TV...... MAYBE AT NUMBER 10 OR SOMETHING THOUGH. NUMBER ONE SPOT GOES TO WHOMEVERS THE MOST POP PERSON OUT AT THE MOMENT AND I FEEL LIKE THAT ISNT OUTKAST

stop using caps.

Originally posted by peter N0rth

IN FACT I THINK EVERYTHING OUTKAST STANDS FOR IS AGAINST NUMBER ONE ON TRL. EXCEPT THE HOLE MAKING MONEY THING:D

i am not going to pretend to be outkasts biggest fan, but im pretty sure they have nothing against being on trl.

just like i would have nothing against being on trl, but my music would never make it there. as long as you are doing what you love and making what you love, it doesnt matter if you are number 1 on trl or if you are opening for some other no name band. stop bitching about retarded shit.

Guest im not witty

hahahaha, i mean i like outkast as much as the next guy... but "goes against what outkast stands for?" :lol:

what the fuck? its not like their some DIY political punk band, theyre fuckin outkast. all they stand for is kickin it in some flip flops and sweatpants, gettin ready to enhance yo brain.. and being funky and shit.

their music doesnt really have some moral code to uphold that being on television goes against. sheesh.

LETS TYPE STUPID SHIT IN BIG LETTERS BECAUSE MY FUCKING THREAD IS SOME REAL GANGSTER SHIT BITCH. ILL TYPE BIGGER AND MORE THAN ANY OF YOU BITCHES. I CAN TALK SHIT OVER THE INTERNET TOOO. JUST LIKE YOU HATE FUCKERS WHO MAKE STUPID THREADS ABOUT DUM SHIT I HATE PEOPLE THAT ARE HARD ON THE IETNET. SAY WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANNA SAY THUG. AND ANOTHER THING,.......................IM JUST CHILLIN