doodoo in a flushing toilet

newwave2000

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OjayOne

HAHAHA

Originally posted by type R

how did you go from the seventh letter to the rest of that shit...

HO..... BUGGAH READ MAH MINAD EH?! NO NEED POST MO WACK STUFF CUZ!

Re: HAHAHA

Originally posted by type R

how did you go from the seventh letter to the rest of that shit..

Originally posted by OjayOne

HO..... BUGGAH READ MAH MINAD EH?! NO NEED POST MO WACK STUFF CUZ!

when ya start bombing some good stuff for me to flick i will post it till then stop coming to this thread.......

my inner conscious talking there. just a little shaken up.

don't mind me some truck on the pali ease dropping being nosy looking into my van while i'm playing a dvd almost took me out. the movie is for me not you, you fool

Originally posted by katchkillah

http://www.tropicalcancer.com/kory/56.jpg'>

the toys sure got to that one. what the fuck happened to the wall across the street????? first they miss matched the panels, then somebody straight crashed into the shit.:lol: :confused: :lol:

www.asylm.sh peep the photoshop skillers. ha ha ha ha he means oahu.not ohua or whatever:lol:

Originally posted by SiempreUno

i hate to say it but some of the throwies in this thread are fucking terrible. learn how spraypaint works.

sempr uzi

this aint even a good representation of hawaii...so why dont you make the trip out here and see how hard it is to bomb.. mad haters on the island...

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

Guest the answer
Originally posted by SiempreUno

i hate to say it but some of the throwies in this thread are fucking terrible. learn how spraypaint works.

sempr uzi

i think i have the concept down press and release dont generalise a place cause of some silly 12oz thread there is some writers here that could very possibly eat you the fuck up lets see your shit i bet its beaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaautiful.

Guest OjayOne

WELL THEN

Originally posted by aVG.jOe

this aint even a good representation of hawaii...so why dont you make the trip out here and see how hard it is to bomb.. mad haters on the island...

:twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

IF THATS TRUE THEN DONT YOU THINK THAT THE FUCKIN TOYS ON YOUR ISLAND NEED TO STOP POSTING THERE OWN SHIT, PATTING THEM SELVES ON THE BACKS AND GIVING EACH OTHER PROPS LIKE THERE DOING SOMETHING? WHY ENCOURAGE THE WACK SHIT? FROMN WHAT I SEEN WHEN I WAS OUT THERE, THE SHIT WAS WACK AS FUCK! AND ITS NOT LIKE ITS A BIG CITY LIKE LA OR SAN FRANCISCO! ITS NOT HARD TO BOMB! PLUS THE KIDS GET ALL WINEY WHEN THERE SHIT GETS GONE OVER. GET OVER IT, ITS GRAFFITI YOU STUPID COUNTRY ISLAND BOY FUCKS! FACE IT, BESIDES DE (SOME OF THEM) EV AF AND THE MAINLAND KIDS THAT VISIT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS WEAK. LETS BE REAL! STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR SHIT IS SO HOTT!

Re: WELL THEN

IF THATS TRUE THEN DONT YOU THINK THAT THE FUCKIN TOYS ON YOUR ISLAND NEED TO STOP POSTING THERE OWN SHIT, PATTING THEM SELVES ON THE BACKS AND GIVING EACH OTHER PROPS LIKE THERE DOING SOMETHING? WHY ENCOURAGE THE WACK SHIT? FROMN WHAT I SEEN WHEN I WAS OUT THERE, THE SHIT WAS WACK AS FUCK! AND ITS NOT LIKE ITS A BIG CITY LIKE LA OR SAN FRANCISCO! ITS NOT HARD TO BOMB! PLUS THE KIDS GET ALL WINEY WHEN THERE SHIT GETS GONE OVER. GET OVER IT, ITS GRAFFITI YOU STUPID COUNTRY ISLAND BOY FUCKS! FACE IT, BESIDES DE (SOME OF THEM) EV AF AND THE MAINLAND KIDS THAT VISIT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS WEAK. LETS BE REAL! STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR SHIT IS SO HOTT!

what you know about the bombing situation in Hawaii as much as i do the mainland. zero.

what toys are posting their own shit? majority of the people who post pictures are either TE, AF, and even DE/EV on occasion. the TE stuff usually gets props from those other guys, nobody patting themselves on their backs here. yeah so i dunno, tie your shoe laces or something because youre tripping.

SiempreUno - exactly which throwies do you have a problem with?

Guest OjayOne

Re: Re: WELL THEN

Originally posted by colour

what you know about the bombing situation in Hawaii as much as i do the mainland. zero.

what toys are posting their own shit? majority of the people who post pictures are either TE, AF, and even DE/EV on occasion. the TE stuff usually gets props from those other guys, nobody patting themselves on their backs here. yeah so i dunno, tie your shoe laces or something because youre tripping.

SiempreUno - exactly which throwies do you have a problem with?

TIE MY SHOES HUH..... IS THAT ISLAND HUMOR? THATS ABOUT AS CRAETIVE AS YOUR ORGINAL STYLES OUT THERE BRAH!!

Re: WELL THEN

i really didn't want to but so much drama. oh well i guess i will cross over and become a crybaby like all of you kids.

1. i'm the only crack head posting on this thread

2. i don't see anyone else posting flicks on this thread

3. i don't write with a crew

4. i don't hang with any crews

5. i don't write, bomb what ever you call it

6. i don't even own a can of spray paint, the only aerosol can i own sits next to me when i'm on the toilet

7. i only document graffiti, vandalism, bombing, anything destructive.....

8. tourism is a key industry in hawaii, so fighting graffiti is a high priority with the state, since they don't want hawaii to look like san fran, new york, los angeles....

9. "graffiti busters" do a good job at buffing graffiti in the islands

10. since you visited hawaii to see how crappy it is, i guess i should of caught some of your tags, bombs, pieces or productions while you got to visit hawaii

11. i will go thru all my flicks and post your stuff so you feel a part of the gang......

12. if hawaii was a little bigger like san fran, new york, etc... it would be alot easier to bomb, but since walking down the street at night makes everyone rubberneck it's a little harder to bomb. and everyone in hawaii loves to call 911

13. wow now i feel like a real internet graffiti king

:lol: :king: :dazed: :) :crazy: :P

Re: Re: WELL THEN

Originally posted by katchkillah

12. if hawaii was a little bigger like san fran, new york, etc... it would be alot easier to bomb, but since walking down the street at night makes everyone rubberneck it's a little harder to bomb. and everyone in hawaii loves to call 911

Hehe...man, no one ever walks the streets of the big island at night, and the cops do not hesitate to ask you what the fuck you are doing on the street so late at night. Plus, there's a small handful of writers, and if their modus operandi is known, it's very easy to find out who it is just by seeing who is purchasing paint

Guest OjayOne

BUY PAINT????

REAL WRITERS RACK.... BUY PAINT!!!! HAHAHAHA... (OH.... LET ME SWIPE MY CREDIT CARD... BLA BLA BLA)

AND BY THE WAY, I DONT PAINT SO THAT YOU PANSY ASS FOOLS COUL POST MY SHIT. SO KATCHKILLA OR WHOEVER THE FUCK.... DON'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKIN FOR MY SHIT. FIRST OFF I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND SECOND I DONT WRITE OJAY.

Re: BUY PAINT???? i just use my watercolor pens from kmart

AND BY THE WAY, I DONT PAINT SO THAT YOU PANSY ASS FOOLS COUL POST MY SHIT. SO KATCHKILLA OR WHOEVER THE FUCK.... DON'T EVEN BOTHER LOOKIN FOR MY SHIT. FIRST OFF I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND SECOND I DONT WRITE OJAY. [/b]

don't worry i travel to cali several times a year, north and south cali. so maybe i will find some of your shit and post 'em.....

don't worry with so much hatred going on here i will leave this conversation at this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived