Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
newwave2000

doodoo in a flushing toilet

where's the shit photos?

i was kinda hoping for some action shots of flushing crap, but i guess some graffiti will have to do. anyway, is that flick of an "ario"(?) hollow list HUG as a crew after it?

what is this, the beginning of a terrifying trend in graff where everyone is posi-core?

Originally posted by type R

how did you go from the seventh letter to the rest of that shit...

sorry if 7th letter and others are bombing, cause i didn't see your stuff yet. so when i do catch some of your bombing in hot spots, freeways rooftops, etc.... i will post it too. and since i don't favor any particular person out there i just post what i want. fyi, i've not been to any yards in over 3 years. cause everyone else takes flicks of yard stuff i will just chase bombing stuff before the state buffs it. that's a little more challenging then walking to yards to catch flicks.

Originally posted by dogface

actually, you post low quality shit from chill spots. these are mostly decent quality and all in hot spots on the freeway or downtown.

thanks dog. and i would put higher quality jpegs but i would like to save as much space on the server as possible. and not fill up people's screens with one big picture. it's browser friendly......

haters beware. areo and atak'll rearrange yur shit like your dad's dick n yur ass!! shut the fuck up and enjoy grafitti.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this