Ok so Im one year older....

slightly

now what?

Age has been nothing but some stupid number to me my whole life. Everybodys like, hey we should go do (insert activity here) ....oh shit, i always forget how young you are. damn, oh well.

Im convinced that the rest of yall motherfuckers gotta catch up to me. good luck on that. holler when you get there.

seriously, being young is the John Flames. Everybody makes fun of you, while they are secretly jealous. 80% of my freinds are two to ten years older than me, sometimes more. What that says, i dont know. I still cant figure out why people are so amazed, Im not doing anything that doesn't come along with common sense. Whatever, Im sick of thinking about this and writing babout it to to all you people that dont care; heres a coupel photos for the trouble.

thanks for coming, appreciated your gift,

-slightly younger than everybody here (not realy)

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/24432/p/498333_5877768508382674550_vl.jpg'>

This girl that sits next to me on occasion is crazy fine. Like, crazy. I sometimes wonder why she isnt getting her picture taken, instead of working in a studio. Her name is lisa. She has blonde hair, and like, this really hot nose. I never thought noses could be so hot until i met her. anyway, here is a picture of her baby phat/midsection. I know some of yall are gonna hate, but your just missing out. you can tell by how she crosses her legs shes hot.

Im not stalking her, Im just taking pictures for research, or some other lame excuse. come on,its all art and shit right?

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/24432/p/498334_4264589524893660255_vl.jpg'>

custom ink colors made my yours truly (hotness)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Happy birthday...she looks hot indeed...if you're bothered with the whole idea of birthdays you can bypass it to your mom like i did. I concider my birthday my moms third birthday since that day really means more about her life than mine. You just enjoy life.

Quit dissing my inks homie they are plastisol inks, for screen printing, shut the fuck up.

thanks tesseract, Im not bothered by the birthday thing, its cool, Ive got a bottle of guiness. But I just kind of get pissed off at age restrictions and shit. And when people like think im a totally different person because of how young i am, and dont talk to me. I dont trip too hard though, they are the ones missing out.

se four- she hasnt worn a skirt shot, I'll be certain to spend more time plugging my i pod in if she ever does wear one, Ill come back here with results no doubt.

Originally posted by slightly

I'll be certain to spend more time plugging my i pod in if she ever does wear one, Ill come back here with results no doubt.

hahahaha, you and perveract should swap hot female recon stylesz.

Archived