Worst Band(s) Ever (In your opinion)

Gunm

Guest im not witty

but without the bullet boys...."smooth up in ya" wouldnt be a part of my vocabulary, and i sure wouldnt sing it to random people at the bar at the top of my lungs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this one's easy for me...Sins of the Pioneers

a very small, local, no talent band in the loosest since of the word.

I was pretty much forced to listen to this non-funny, non-witty, pathetic excuse for old dudes to say they are in a band...band.

worst cover of Johnny Cash I have ever heard...supposedly a tribute.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by type R

and that band that sang that song "if you steal my sunshine".:mad:

thats a fuckin great song...you either have no taste or you never lived summer...

This whole thing is abit dumb..but i can easily nominate that dude that sang "everything i do i do it for you" cant recall his name but i've never seen someone so untalented and uninteresting stay in things for such a long time.

Guest im not witty

its weird i can think of a million bands i like, but trying to sit down and think of something that really stands the test of sucking is really hard. i mean i could take pot shots at good charlotte or whoever, but they suck in a going to forget about them very soon way. in a they are going to be working at jiffy lube in 5 years kind of way. i want someone thats sucked in our hearts and minds forever...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Haha, hell no, Meatloaf rocks.

Non-wit, I bought the Bullet Boys tape because I loved that song... and even with my completely underdeveloped taste in music I could tell the rest of the album was some of the worst shit ever recorded in history.

How about... Counting Crows?

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Haha, cmon, Whitesnake wasn't TOO bad. I mean, they had Tawny Kitaen in all of their videos, and that automatically dispensed some degree of awesomeness on them.

If I were to choose bad hair bands, it'd be Warrant and Bullet Boys. And again Metallica, cause they ruined the awesome hair band scene.

Bullet Boys is a good one but I still think that Enuffs Enuff is much worse that Warrant. You can't hate on Warrnat for the same reason you cant hate on Whitesnake....Bobby Brown.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

YEAH DOOD LETS NOMINATE ALL THE NUMETAL BANDS THAT HAVE BEEN SUCCESFUL LATELY!!!! THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO TALENT WHATSOEVER!!!!

If I were to nominate a worst band ever, I'd nominate Metallica, cause I've fucking hated them since day one. However I am aware of how important they are to the genre, so I can't.

thats like givin rue paul props for being important to the game of being a fucking shemale, but i feel ya though. i hate korn. i jammed them in 6th grade and was a big wanna be mother fucker, just like everyone else who jams them. limp bizkits pretty gay too. and metallica never ever have i liked metallica. all the boy ands were weak. glad thats over. but actually ill say i did like limp bizkit at first. i still can put on that last song on 3 dollar bill and smoke to it. how many of yall drew there little "graffit" drawing on the cover of that album, dont lie

Originally posted by MagatsuTaito

those bands i mentioned earlier deserve nothing .

just like all that mass produced hollywood watever shit

fuck all those wack rappers 50 cent all that gay shit fuck it gets me pissed not a lot of people actually listen to good music these days.

i was sitting with my girlfriend and we were watching some music channel and matchbox 20 came on and i go oh fuck these guys suck and she got so offended . like fuck. what a gay band

seriously where are all these no talent fags coming from.

i have a huge range of music that i like. its very diverse i just cant stand no talent fags from the hood or some fag numetal society getting proprs for music produced overnight

I read another post like this from you earlier...jesus, go back to the videogame board you came from

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin

good charlotte

simple plan

audioslave

rancid

Rancid rules, shut your mouth. Chumbawamba does too, big time anarchist stencil-sprayers and rabble rousers.

The Worst Band Ever is: Slipknot [or Korn, or whatever, all that shitty nu-metal]

THE DOORS.

Jim Morrison was a lousy drunk with nothing intelligent to say, yet he somehow charmed otherwise decent musicians to back him up, and otherwise decent young girls to sleep with him..

THE DOORS get my vote for most overated band in history.

THE DEVIL!/ Bring the hate, hippie spawn.

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn

ICP has to be the most horrible band on the planet..if you could even call them that..

ICP is pretty fucking dope....it talks about killing and fucking dead bitches...

that is the shit...

the worst band to me is.......Limp Bizket if i spelled it right and if they count as a band....fred is a wanna be writter skater and roker fukem he is a fake hoe..

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by doomfarmer

phish

dude , thats actually dangerous to mention that band in this thread on 12oz.... beardo or you enjoy myself may have you banned.

my 3 votes in no particular order

the casualties

flogging molly

dropkick murphys.

i hate the last 2 more than any other bands ever.

the casualties are just stupid.

Archived