Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jerry atrick

STICKER TRADING POST

Let's start a Sticker Trading Post for all of those that would like to trade stickers with other writers. let's make it simple and do it in a certain method so that there will be no confusion about it. how about we post, in this thread, a way that we can contact one another and we can use key words or something so that if there is someone who is willing to trade then they post something like WANT TO TRADE and then the email address/contact info after that. that way people won't have to post their actual address and feel sketchy about everyone seeing it. so for all those heads who want to trade stickers, this would be the place to go, that way you don't have to jump around from one thread to another looking for people to possible trade with. how about it?:confused: :p

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

complicated? no just not needed. If you really want to trade stickers with someone tell them. Oh yeah, slight my intellect again and I will kill you. have a nice day cupcake.

Originally posted by BloodKlot

Oh yeah, slight my intellect again and I will kill you. have a nice day cupcake.

that shit was straight up bad, you're a motherfuckin' villain:king:

there was a thread like this running along side the sticker thread for about week. business is handled in the sticker thread causing no need for a thread like this. OH WELL !! STUPID.

Originally posted by BloodKlot

complicated? no just not needed. If you really want to trade stickers with someone tell them. Oh yeah, slight my intellect again and I will kill you. have a nice day cupcake.

heh, its humorous when simpletons get angered over trivial things. :lol:

Now I'm a simpleton? You need to pull your head out of your ass, look at the number of negetive posts in here, you are the idiot. Close this thread. No flix no thread. I dont want to have to repeat myself.

Originally posted by KiSe

close this thread man, no pics no trading just b.s.

^^this guy is so ahead of his time

i was content with the intent of not posting in this thread anymore and leaving it alone, which is what i am going to do, with this being the last post. But your 'negetive' (correct spelling is negative ) responses have provided more humour value, which is always appreciated by me. :lol:

go back to listening to your deep puddle and your atmosphere, i'll keep painting and being happy in my life. Maybe someday we can meet and finish this little conversation