MOMENT'S OF CLARITY

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

Im about to pound a lil bacardi..and some brandy..bored as fuck.

I got 2 of them lil 99 cent bottles.

Then Im gonna work on that bottle of wine I got sitting over derr.

Originally posted by johnny

moments of clarity was really the focal point. fuck malt liquor, i've moved on to cognac...

welcome to the gang.. ^^

but if you want to get your head baddd without the halucinations .. drink the Old gold to the top of the label and then add 1 bottle of Guiness stout .. there you have it . authentic 8ball .. and for the ladies go ghetto and add one Hawain Punch .

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by BIGBLUE

drink the Old gold to the top of the label and then add 1 bottle of Guiness stout .. there you have it . authentic 8ball .. and for the ladies go ghetto and add one Hawain Punch .

I tried OJ in some OE..wasnt bad.

It actually tastes better...

im feelin saucy now...hee hee

Originally posted by johnny

moments of clarity was really the focal point. fuck malt liquor, i've moved on to cognac...

Im drunk as hell right now and tired... I love moments of clarity. When I just leave all the bull shit behind and focus on the moment.. Life is so fucking weird.. I usually have no idea what is going on.. but sometimes I just look at everything in a different way and am happy to be alive. But moments of clarity usually end as quickly for me.......I need 24/7 clarity...

Im fucking tired

Archived