Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
johnny

MOMENT'S OF CLARITY

i've been in the wierdest, hazy, philosophical, dreamy, objective state since that last 40 of OE. what the fuck's in malt liquor anyway and why does it react to amphetamines this way?

i never give myself the benefit of the doubt...

last time i drank st. ides, i was at a party like 6 years ago, and i felt like crying... and i did. :cry2:

Guest WebsterUno

Im about to pound a lil bacardi..and some brandy..bored as fuck.

I got 2 of them lil 99 cent bottles.

Then Im gonna work on that bottle of wine I got sitting over derr.

moments of clarity was really the focal point. fuck malt liquor, i've moved on to cognac...

Originally posted by johnny

moments of clarity was really the focal point. fuck malt liquor, i've moved on to cognac...

welcome to the gang.. ^^

but if you want to get your head baddd without the halucinations .. drink the Old gold to the top of the label and then add 1 bottle of Guiness stout .. there you have it . authentic 8ball .. and for the ladies go ghetto and add one Hawain Punch .

actualy...

this is no lie i lurnd it today in school. two glucose sugar molecules equals and kind of sugar called maltose which is what malt liquor is made of. thats tripped out i was going on and on about how we should all get 40s to learn more about maltose.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by BIGBLUE

drink the Old gold to the top of the label and then add 1 bottle of Guiness stout .. there you have it . authentic 8ball .. and for the ladies go ghetto and add one Hawain Punch .

I tried OJ in some OE..wasnt bad.

It actually tastes better...

im feelin saucy now...hee hee

Guest WebsterUno

I think Ive hit my moment of unclarity now...:D

Yooo joE!

Originally posted by johnny

Im drunk as hell right now and tired... I love moments of clarity. When I just leave all the bull shit behind and focus on the moment.. Life is so fucking weird.. I usually have no idea what is going on.. but sometimes I just look at everything in a different way and am happy to be alive. But moments of clarity usually end as quickly for me.......I need 24/7 clarity...

Im fucking tired

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this