blind date: aka: fuck a ho.

Guest kidlugz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KARD like WOE

blind date.. good show..

go to blinddate.excite.com and yuo can find hos around your way that just wanna fuck,. i swear. .

Originally posted by just~someone~else~:

i know it's on at 5:30pm on city tv from mon. to fri. but i remember seeing it on some other time.....anyone know when else it's on?

City shows it on sunday nites at either 12:05, or 12:35 also.

I watched Blind Date today high as hell with my friend and we couldn't believe what we saw... soon as this fool found out his date was a virgin, he was acting super obnoxious, and farted on the ride home. What a fucking dirtbag.

hahahaha..... that dude today was such a tool. he deserved a punch in the head. she was a butt ugly sea donkey too. no wonder shes a virgin. same with that other asshole... hes a loser too. nice pink shirt on a blind date. what a goofball.

shit was hilarious tho.....

Guest WebsterUno

I knew you Canadians would be watching it this week. Did anyone see last nights episode? (I havent read anyones posts, so dont jump on my back!) Dude str8 farted, hahahahahahaha. Classic shit!

todays show:

okay the first date was ridiculous they we're both irritating as fuck and i wanted to punch them both in the face.......and that dude was pure cool.....fag.i wanted to beat the shit out of him at the end of the date......

on the second date the dude was smooth but he was wasting all his time on that not so good looking girl who was too fuckin studdery and nervous......

and what the fuck was the deal with rod's shirt?did he break out in amassive sweat from the arm pit's down?????and the fucking music drives me insane!!!!!wee woohhh neernnnaauuhhhh......fuckin shit!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived