Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HOVIE

usps labels

I HAVE ASKED ABOUT 3 TIMES IN THE STICKER THREAD AND GOT NO REPLY SO CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE TO GET SOME USPS LABELS.......I AM FUCKIN DESPERATE..........I HAVE TRIED THE USPS WEBSITE AND I COULDNT FIND THEM SO PLEASE TELL ME.......IF IT IS ON THE USPS SITE THEN CSN YOU GIVE ME THE EXACT LINK

thanks for helping but they are the wrong ones........i mean the ones that eveyone use in the sticker thread.........they are all white with a blue strip at the top saying "usps priority mail" or sumthing like that.....thanks for your help tho.......any one else??.......i know loads of people on here know where to get them:mad:

prolly from the post office

u mite have to trade sum blank english royal mail orange ones with sumone in america for the usps ones

Oh, well if you live in the US, most people just walk into thier local postoffice and take what they want. Otherwise, find someboday that is willing to trade you a bunch

i dont have any stickers to trade......thats why i want some so i can trade with other people........the only thing worth trading is one of my markers and i doubt you would want that.......i have a 30 mm that i would trade if you want??......its got a tiny bit of purple paint in it and i just dont want it cos i fell 15 mills more.....piss easy to refill.........what else would you want to trade.......if i can get some orang royal mail stickers would you trade for them????

If you get a load of royal mail stickers I'm pretty sure a bunch of people here would be willing to trade the boring US Postal Service ones, I know I would, just let me know how many and that...

Holler

ok then.........over the weekend i will try to get about 100-200.........is that ok??......email me:whoovie@hotmail.com

why in gods name would u need that many stickers? i never thought i would say this... but go paint sumthin. no diss... but damn. :o

ok, here's where to go to get the usps labels

1. go to usps.com

2. look in the top left and click "Buy Stamps and Shop"

3. then click "shop"

4. then click "shipping supplies"

5. then click "personal products"

6. and on the left side under Browse Store...click 2. Priority Mail

7. now go to page 2 of the page that comes up after you click Priority Mail

and it should be the 2nd one there....only 3 should come up and its the middle one..label 228

if that doesnt help then you are just sol.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this