Dreams you forget untill you suddenly remember.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

I had dream the other night that I slept, as in slept in the same bed with not fucked, with this girl at my work. Ever since then I have had this strange attraction to her that I never had before. Kinda weird

Thats true shit. If i have dreams about having sex with girls that I didnt even noramally like. Its like the only thing that can get me of for days. It is fucking weird.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This whole week I have been having these dreams where they seem real as fuck. I wake up sweating and like holy shit that was way to real. Then 5 minutes later i will fall asleep and have a totally new one. None of them relate, but have the same people in them. They all get me trippin when i wake up and it sucks.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Hahah and it always seems like the most normal thing that you are in a totally new place and something weird is going on.

haha it's so true, i had a dream 2 nights ago where i was on a bus and i decided to jump out the window and all of a sudden i was getting washed down some river in the middle of nowhere and sitting there going "yeah, this is completely normal."

man, last night i dreampt that i caught a hopper out to the country, and i got off to go do a peice on this billboard, when some guy stated coming toward me to see what was up.

it ended up being eric sermon, and he invited me into his house, which was big and fancy, but everything was kind of old and decaying... i was playing w/ his kids when his wife said we should go to the buffet, we go in some old cadillac and drove into some city w/ a beach and a lot of buff marks.

i started walking around, and i was at this corner when this asian guy that looked like some kid i used to know grabbed my shoulder. i turned around and punched him in the face w/ out hesitation, then a bunch of asian crips came over to see what was up.. i kept walking and they didn't do anything, then i saw flashing lights and bolted.

i dream of beardo

haha, this is from an older dream thread....

Originally posted by TEARZ

haha, this shit is funny because i had a dream about beardo last week, and this thread jogged my memory...

in my dream:

i went into rite aid, and i notice that in the drink section, there's a little door where you can actually walk in to a walk-in cooler of sorts. on the outside of the door was a picture of beardo making a doofy face and underneath his head it read "WHO IS BEARDO SPEARS?"

anyway, when i walked into the cooler room or whatever the fuck it was, there was a whole room of rite aid slushies and smoothies that you could order with girls behind a fruity counter ready to make your drink and all sorts of pictures of beardo drinking them as if he were a celeb that people would want to emulate. to wrap it up in a nutshell, beardo was the marketing tool for rite aid to sell smoothies and slushies. then i remember that the dream turned really bad after that- i don't remember details, and i don't think it was beardo related, but i woke up early thinking that it was my first bad dream in a while.

i'm not joking at all. i'm dead serious.

Last night I actually rememberd a dream. For some reason I was volunteering for the local supermarket. I was working as hard as I could to try to bag this ladys food but it took me like an hour to do somthing that should of taken 3 mins but i was working really hard. They they asked me if i spoke spanish because they were having a buisness meeting and needed a translator. I said yes. So all the sudden i was in an office building looking over my neighborhood. This dude comes in and everyone starts saying their name so i say "Me llamo *********, tengo once anos." ( I am ***** I am 11 years old) for some reason i was eleven. Then this dude asks me. "Tienes ***** anos?" (you are **** years old) then im like "no, **** es me nombre, no es mi numero de edad" (No, ***** is my name not how old i am). Then everyone lauged reallllly hard, including me, i thought it was hellarious then i woke up. By the way I am bad at spanish.

Oh yeah another one i forgot which night but recently. I am eating dinner with my relatives and family. All of the sudden my mom is like so ****(me) tried illegal drugs in 8th grade. Which is true. So I get all pissed at her for saying that because that just ruined my reputation among my family. And then she said my friend ratted me out. I got super pissed and went downstairs. My cousin was like, hey its ok i dont care. Then i woke up sweating. I was soooo glad that one was not true. That was a true nightmare.

I've had this dream a few times, and I fucking HATE IT.

It starts of with me lookin down at my sink, then I realize that my mouth is full of broken glass. This freaks me out so I start spitting out the broken glass, and I swear its so fucking unbearable feeling all those little glass cubes inside my mouth. And the worst part is it doesn't stop, I'll spit out the broken glass for like 5-10 minutes, then I wake up pissed realizing how shitty of a dream I just had, and wish it never ever happens again.

Archived