anyone watch the train wreck that was the Cali debate last nite...

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A...anguage=printer

"Huffington continuously targeted the Bush administration as the source of the state's problems, connecting Schwarzenegger to the president's policies.

The actor quickly shot back that she was in the wrong place.

"If you want to campaign against Bush, go to New Hampshire," Schwarzenegger said.

The tension between the two peaked when Schwarzenegger began to cut Huffington off and she replied, "This is the way you treat women, we know that. But not now." "

And, note how the article repeats the same statement twice in the article: "The stakes were high for the nationally televised debate: One in five voters in a recent poll was undecided, and two-thirds said they would be swayed by the face-off, which could be the most-watched debate in California political history."

Has it reached a point where people's attention spans are so short that statements need repeating in a single article? Fuck that.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

And, note how the article repeats the same statement twice in the article: "The stakes were high for the nationally televised debate: One in five voters in a recent poll was undecided, and two-thirds said they would be swayed by the face-off, which could be the most-watched debate in California political history."

Has it reached a point where people's attention spans are so short that statements need repeating in a single article? Fuck that.

yeah, i've been noticing this trend in print media and on the news.

it's sad..

either they're repeating for the adhd sufferers

or they're just redundant

or maybe they want to brainwash us

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

The tension between the two peaked when Schwarzenegger began to cut Huffington off and she replied, "This is the way you treat women, we know that. But not now." "

Has anybody been following Doonesbury lately?

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/db/2003/db030917.gif'>

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/db/2003/db030918.gif'>

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/db/2003/db030919.gif'>

i have no clue what is going on over there as i am living in europe at the moment, but christ. i watched the clips over here and commentary.

this cnn poll sums it up fairly well why i have no urge to make any quick return back home. damn.

*tried to post the cnn poll.

arnie is up at 54% as the winner of the debate.

you guys are so screwed.

You think Dubya has bad international press?

Just wait untill Arnie has to deal with international policy.

I swear he'd challenge Kofi Annan to an arm wrestling match.

oh the other hand...

Remember when Saddam's VP challenged BushJr. to a fight?

They were going to settle it cowboy style. Well if Arnie was

the Prez, no fool would dare try that shit, only because Arnie would agree.

Camejo is the man!

He won't win but...

Arnold is such a fuckin' prick.

When asked about school and healthcare for the children of "illegal" immigrants he went off on the whole rant about children are the future blah blah blah. Then Ariana called him out regarding his previous stances on Prop 187 and his anti immigrant views. Ariana ket on attacking arnie and Bush. bush? I cracked up when Arnie kept interrupting Ariana and she got a good jab in "come on arnold we all know how you treat women but please let me finish." *score By the way did I mention Arnold is a fuckin' prick. Bustamante is trying to make himself sound like the only candidate that is qualified to do the job with his "Tough Love for Californians" ideas. Yet fucker didn't do shit when Davis was baking a shit pie and making everyone take a bite. Bustamante would think too much about his answers trying to phrase everything the right way so as not to offend any voters. Which looks even worse considering they all had the answers written beforehand by their speech writers. For as much of a fuckin asshole that McClintock guy is I give him his due for at least sticking by his guns and answering the questions straight up no PC political wishy washy answers. Ariana is a fuckin' joke. Camejo won that round in my book. But according to reports Arnold won that debate with bustamente, McClintock, Camejo, and huffington rounding it out.

k7 - how many times has the California governor grey davis met with kofi annan anyways?

Originally posted by Pistol

k7 - how many times has the California governor grey davis met with kofi annan anyways?

You think that if arnie wins the california seat he'll stop there?

I swear that if he wins this race he'll be going up the big seat

in 8 years. (same term limits in California?)

and besides... you know if he wins he'll never be in cali unless he's filming.

He's a movie star and he'll tour around the world trying to build the foreign

investment in the state.

Guest HESHIANDET

rap music rules:

Hang with gangs, that hang and bang

Animals, arrangatangs, hammers move, bangers bang

Damn, it's new the game done changed

I got a whole selection, a whole collection

A ho selection of my ho collection

And I'm big pimpin', stick givin', quick shiftin'

Listen, this isn't, no damn game in here (Oww)

Yeah, the whole byrd gang's in here, like Kurt Kobain was here, yeah, yeah, yeah,

yeah

And I'm dangerous yeah, brainless yeah, stainless yeah

Aim to kill yeah, bangers yeah, y'all some dead mother...

And my diddy-pop, barge through the city blocks

Hard with the pretty glock, charge and you getting shot

Diddy to the bar, hard make her give a shot

Get a broad, get here hot, get her home give her (Oww)

Go,it's your birthday

Go, go drink it girl, it's cumming, I know you're thirsty

Harlem's my birthplace, tombstone birth place

Doomsday, goonsday, Tuesday to Thursday

Archived