Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ninetyfour

northern california

I was having a bad day, you know, one of those days where you feel like a go-nowhere shmuck...

THEN I SAW YOUR TRAIN, AND I KNEW AS LONG AS YOU WERE ON THIS EARTH, I WOULD HAVE A CHANCE AT BEING BETTER THEN SOMEONE....

Thank You, G-diddy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by topwizard

I was having a bad day, you know, one of those days where you feel like a go-nowhere shmuck...

THEN I SAW YOUR TRAIN, AND I KNEW AS LONG AS YOU WERE ON THIS EARTH, I WOULD HAVE A CHANCE AT BEING BETTER THEN SOMEONE....

Thank You, G-diddy

WELL PUT. IM LOVING THAT SLIT WRIST. MAKE IT COUNT!!!!!!!!!GO DO SOME MORE TRAINS AND POST THEM THOUGH. I DOUBT YOU CAN GET IT ANY WORSE. IF YOU WANT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE SKETCH THREAD. I YOU WANNA GET CAPPED, THEN SHOW IT US, THE REAL MOTHER FUCKIN GRAFFERS.........TRAIN BUMS

PS. I WOULD FUCK THAT GOAT SO HARD AND GIVE IT A MEAN FACIAL. WHY YOU MAY ASK????? BECAUSE IM PETER NORTH!!!!!!!!!!

thanks. and ill keep posting in the metal forums because id rather hear some real feedback that i know is true as opposed to some pussy finger in their butts shit like the sketch one.

Originally posted by 666

wackest shit and people want to suck it off cause its done by someone like Ugly or some other shmuck who doesnt have a clue.

Originally posted by 666

Freight writers are the biggest dick riding name jocking crybaby toys ever. For real I see kids post some of the wackest shit and people want to suck it off cause its done by someone like Ugly or some other shmuck who doesnt have a clue. This kids piece is as good as alot of other shit I see posted here that you kids sweat.

Yo 94 keep painting what you want to paint, fuck these cumstains.

YA FOREAL. CHIP HAS A THREAD. BUT HES A COOL GUY I LIKE HIM BUT HE CANT PAINT TIGHT. THERES SOME OTHERS. I REALLY HATE SOME OF THE SHIT I SEE ON HERE BUT RARELY SAY IT. I SAID IT ABOUT TRANE THOUGH

Guest crack is wack

**HOW TO BE A FRESH FREIGHT WRITER**

Rule #1 PEOPLE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO READ THAT SHIT IN LESS THEN 4 5 SECONDS IF THAT. BIG AND BOLD. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WRITE I DONT REALLY CARE. ITS A FRESH PIECE ON A WALL BUT IT AINT TRAIN GRAFFITI.

Re: glad i could help

Originally posted by peter N0rth

i feel really good that i could reach out and help another. a selfless good deed. back in elementary they called it a RAK. (random act of kindness) and i think you should throw up RAK on the next train you do. but homie, if you couldnt think up bringing a crate to a train yard, when obviously your short, then shame on you. some people just werent ment for trains. were you???????????

peter North is a fucking moron.

Keep it up, and run it all off the bottom......and you will be fine.... now kill this thread. Or lets see some more flicks............:dazed: