i just got a speeding ticket on the way to get the new outkast cd this morning

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

nah, I have a very snooty taste in music. I'm sorry if it offended you that I didn't like that new age outkast _shit_ cause that's what it is.... shit.

I heard it the other day, and it was teh suckn, now get pissed.

not that easily offended, otherwise i would've started talking about you and your mother in bed together last night..

'snooty' doesn't equal good.

besides, opinions don't concern me.

and they're devalued further when misspelled

i'm psyched.

if it doesn't blow up, i won't have to get sick of it getting played out.

hate all you want

i still get to listen

have a good night. :)

Originally posted by !@#$%

not that easily offended, otherwise i would've started talking about you and your mother in bed together last night..

'snooty' doesn't equal good.

besides, opinions don't concern me.

and they're devalued further when misspelled

i'm psyched.

if it doesn't blow up, i won't have to get sick of it getting played out.

hate all you want

i still get to listen

have a good night. :)

well I'm glad you didn't bust out the mom jokes, because then I would've been offended. but you can definitely listen to your nasty outkast cd, the new one sucks, deal with it. rape your ears.

dont listen to these fools. outkast is dope as fuck.

these people only like 'underground' shit. they feel special going to the corner record shop and getting the new Mr. Lif shit (because thats exactly what he is, shit).

they think theyre intellectually superior to the masses because they 'dont listen to that mtv shit' or 'dont play into corporate americas ideas of what is good - i think for myself'. if you actually think like that, die. youre a moron. youre not any smarter than anyone else, you just want to convince yourself that you are. fuck off.

Originally posted by mapo returns

dont listen to these fools. outkast is dope as fuck.

these people only like 'underground' shit. they feel special going to the corner record shop and getting the new Mr. Lif shit (because thats exactly what he is, shit).

they think theyre intellectually superior to the masses because they 'dont listen to that mtv shit' or 'dont play into corporate americas ideas of what is good - i think for myself'. if you actually think like that, die. youre a moron. youre not any smarter than anyone else, you just want to convince yourself that you are. fuck off.

You're kidding me dude? Mr. Lif is shit? ha!

And MTV? I love it........Heavy rotation on my TV!

They just plain ol' suck..........I'm a fan and have been a fan of their older stuff.........all the way up to their last one........

But "Hey ya............" is just garbage! Dre thinks he's a black Beetle!

Nice try......Him and Erykah Badu on some "I'm so soul it's sickening" type shit??????? Blahhhhhhhhhhh! :rolleyes: