Hella Corny: redux

oner

• 4 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: wuut?

Originally posted by skribbles

Emo is not just a form of music- it's a fucking lifestyle. sure it stems from music, but it goes so much farther. they usually wear really thick-framed black glasses (like the guy from weezer- called 'emo glasses') and super-dingy, holy, faded-ass clothing from such places as dumpsters and consignment shops. emo is an alternative to gothic, if you aren't accepted by society. In stead of getting mad, they get sad- or 'emotional'-hense, emo. emo people can be seen at such places as radio-head concerts, vegetarian conventions, and if you reppin 502, you know that bardstown road is a mini emo-colony. i hope that answers your question.:D

does anyone remember back in the day when you didn't have to do allt hat shit to go to a show?...you just get up, throw on whatever, drive to the show, rock out and went home. Not when you had to dye your hair blacka nd get it really long and greasy, rockt he black glassees, the tight cuffed pants and the thrift store t-shirts....ahhh I miss the good ole days...back when the anniversary was good and snapcase wasn't a shitty deftones rip off.

and bardstown road makes me laugh.

Archived