>>ichi the fucking killer<<

**REDRUMS**

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

Dude, that trailer was one of the most disturbing things I'd ever seen in the movies. I'm not on that level. I could handle the anime, but the live action with the dude's face sliding down that surface.....................

i'll pass.

which live action ichi are you talking about? the first one ichi is a troubled otaku [anime nerd] that always gets picked on and gets an erection at the sight of extreme violence. so he practices karate everyday until he can kick all the bullies asses at school.

the 2nd one which has a much better budget goes after the yakuza but this time he has a special super nerd suit. he is followed by and s&m glam freak. this movies rules. really difficult to watch at times due to the extreme s&m scenes but i`ve seen worse.

im suprised, it seems like alot more japanese horror flicks are making it over to the us. are guys able to get this shit at blockbuster? i hope not that place sucks. it only buys censored versions of movies and puts mom and pop places out of business.

Originally posted by serum

the 2nd one which has a much better budget goes after the yakuza but this time he has a special super nerd suit. he is followed by and s&m glam freak. this movies rules. really difficult to watch at times due to the extreme s&m scenes but i`ve seen worse.

i seen this one

whats the first one called?

is it by the dude who did "audition"?

cuz that one is fucking NUTS!! with all the torture n shit.

thank god boulder has the best video store in the us.

VIDEO STATION UP IN THIS!!!

over 50,000 titles 20,000 on dvd!

boo yah niggah!

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by serum

im suprised, it seems like alot more japanese horror flicks are making it over to the us. are guys able to get this shit at blockbuster? i hope not that place sucks. it only buys censored versions of movies and puts mom and pop places out of business.

not all of it.

my friends get them online, or they go to japantown (not frisco's JT)

and cop em there. Japantown also has video rental spots that carry

straight japanese flicks. I got my copy of Ichi (live action) through

a friend. He bought a copy online, but they sent him 2. I bought one.

Its pretty ill...fuckin crazy flick. i want to get Samurai Soccer next.

The director of Audition and Ichi the Killer is Miike Takahashi. I'm actually surprised any of you had seen ichi the killer. If you like the violent side on miike, get your hands on Dead or Alive. Not much gore, but it is his take on action movies.

For those who like the disturbing stuff, get Visitor Q.

pettyfuck

Guest im not witty

they have audition at blockbuster. ichi im going to have to get at the bootleg place. whats up with visitor Q, never heard anything about that one.

Originally posted by **REDRUMS**

i seen this one

whats the first one called?

in japan the first one is called ichi as in the #1, the second is serial killer ichi

just for a some recommendations on good japanese films, less on the horror trash side, starring the same actor in serial killer ichi that played the s&m yakuza freak, tadanobu asano, called electric dragon 18,000 volts, a film by ishii sogo about two kids shocked by lighting one places guitars until they explode and another is a half metal buddha. kinda short but dope.

http://www.thegline.com/dvd-of-the-week/images/2002/03-07-2002.jpg'>

http://www.thegline.com/dvd-of-the-week/images/2002/cap079.jpg'> http://verleih.polyfilm.at/electric_dragon/dragon_01p.jpg'>

http://verleih.polyfilm.at/electric_dragon/dragon_04p.jpg'>

sorry thoughs pics were huge

also check sharkskin man peach hip girl. dope comic book adaptation.

http://www.aznfilms.com/images/sharkskin.jpg'>

another is gemini which is loosley based on an edogawa rampo story

Guest Pilau Hands

yeah serum, i saw the trailer for the second one. they just flashed all these crazy violent images in front of me after i was just done talking to my friends daughter. i was really not ready for all that shit. BLAM BLAM BLAM. the naked woman and it looks like her nipples were cut off?! yeah that made me sit there for a while thinking happy thoughts.

shaolin soccer i can handle. i still want to see that

Guest im not witty

shaolin soccer is dope! i heard that it was picked up to be released in theaters here in the states. but if not, you can download it on old faithful kazaa

Originally posted by CRAMPS

is it by the dude who did "audition"?

cuz that one is fucking NUTS!! with all the torture n shit.

thank god boulder has the best video store in the us.

VIDEO STATION UP IN THIS!!!

over 50,000 titles 20,000 on dvd!

boo yah niggah!

omg i thought i was was the only one to own/watch that movie. shit was fuckin crazy. all i have to say is fuck that thing in the bag. that shit was fuckin crazy. ive never looked at quite girls the same after that movie.

^takeshi 'beat' kitano his latest movie is a remake of zatoichi which i heard is great. his movies are usually decent but that interesting. violent cop was pretty good. hanabi and sonatine were decent.

pilau if the trailer was disturbing you'll definitely want to skip it, without spoiling anything they have alot of hostess torturing, yakuza torturing, and self inflicting torture involved.

recently peeped flicks are suicide circle. a bunch of highschool girls jump in front of trains. kinda cool at first but then once the reason why these girls are doing it is found out the flick falls apart.

battle royal 2 not as good as #1 especially since the director died half way through it. #1 is a classic. kids are taken to an island and they are handed different weapons and told they will all die unless only one of them is living by dawn. mass hacking away at the school geeks and prom queens. yeah!

Archived