Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikro137

so i have stooped to a new , more rediculous low....

Guest mikro137

yes , mikro is now gonna start collecting govrenment checks for being a lazy pile of shit who refuses to look for a job in a more motivated manner!

so i went froma cushy job with the govrenment , where i made it a point to milk the system , do as little as possible , and not have to pay for any sort of upgrades to my computer (including the computer itself....) to milking the syste that keeps my taxes high , and makes me look more and more trashy every day. i rule. holler.

Iiiiits fiiiiiiiine... Just sit on the sofa all day, eat regularly, and make sure that they put ya dole money straight into the bank so you can shop online and never have to leave the house except on late night bombing missions. :cool:

Guest mikro137

yeah dude im all about being lazy and ordering shit from the interweb.

When I was little my momma was on welfare. We used to used to live in these slummy ass apartments in Sacramento and walk in the rain down to Woolworths and eat some soup.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, back in the days.

thats the problem with liberal economics. creating a welfare state just rewards incompetency and laziness. you are a prime example. im going to print this up and take it into my economics class as an example. thank you now.

Guest mikro137

no not quite.

i had a really good job for 2 years , i moved and im looking for work. id like to bve able to afford shelter.

word.... i got laid off from a state job in july... i couldnt get unemployment cause i didnt work enough or some shit... but ah well... i found a new gig that isn't quite cushy enough, but i get to sit on a comp and look down whore's shirts all day.

good work. i get to be lazy because im sick all the time now. does that count for anything?

Maaaaaaaan do I hear that ish. I had a great job, that sent me to Cancun for 6 weeks this summer, VIP style, then I moved and I've been on the hunt for at least a minimum wage job. Life is a bitch sometimes. Fuck schools with reputation...I better have at least 5 offers on the table when I leave this place.

Word to being a lazy fuck. :o

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this