COUPLER --RA TSR FST CF

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

every time I'm in louisville I fuggin see ancient coup tags, cause contrary to popluar belief, cutty spots burn until the end of time there. I found a ASP tag over a page in an old copy of dead in the dirt in the new Brick House last time I was in that place.:D

I don't think anyone reps cf anymore...I could be wrong though

im not sure but i think army,tead,iges,story and fohr still rep it but im not sure... but word here in detroit is that coupe got kicked out cuz syntex did a production down were coup stays at and he got mad at syn and syn told fel n i think hes out of cf

im not sure but i think army' date='tead,iges,story and fohr still rep it but im not sure... but word here in detroit is that coupe got kicked out cuz syntex did a production down were coup stays at and he got mad at syn and syn told fel n i think hes out of cf[/quote']

You know it isn't any of your bussiness, but for the record. Heist was the first one to drop that crew because he didn't like where it was headed. Then I dropped it. The reason why? Fel tried to run the crew when he didn't even write. Some one trying to run a crew when they never have done work and never will is kind of fucked up. So belive what ever fairy tale Fel is weaving up today.

• 4 weeks later...
:shakehead: first off 'krylon' youre completely wrong. even if you were right you shouldnt post peoples biz on here. especially when you dont know them. and also nobody writes story.

and i heart fr8s is a pussy.

bump for coup

AGREED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived