COUPLER --RA TSR FST CF

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice thread.. I Think this thread should of came in effect years ago but I didn't know if coupons would approve so I never did anything about it. I don't know him @ all but I have been following his work since I started getting into graffiti a very very long time ago. All I can say is he is the realest "writer" and has always been true to this graffiti game that we all are apart of, well most of us. Dood is a true fucking king and will always be. So many times I have stumbled upon coup stuff and every time it is always as creative and unique as the last one I saw. He is a major inspiration for me and I hope that his work will reach out to some kid somewhere and change their lives for ever, because he definately did mine. To me that is better than any piece or throwup, to effect some kid's life with your expressions. Big props to COUP .. forever

wait...soo youre the guy that made about three threads only posting your own shit..isnt that self promotion?

it appears your the only guy on his nuts since youre soo concerned..

soo just remember..youre just a guy getting salty with a keyboard,if youre going to be a hypocrite or an idiot take it else where..no one is impressed by your shit talking.

meero.. I was trying not to post anything about your lack of respect for the scene but why come in to a thread for someone who has dedicated so much to the graff scene in many places not just bustown and start talking shit? Coup has been around very long and has mass ups .. you on the other hand, you just talk shit about someone that didn't do anything to you..? This isn't a self promo thread, he has been in the game long enough and put in enough work to deserve something like this.. maybe you will someday too. I respect every writer that respects who has helped form the graff scene in that area or w/e , but you need to realize what writers like coup and tons of others have done for the 614. This isn't dissing or whatever but dont come in here and tell me to get off his nuts because you dont know what your talkin about..

Paying my respects... I was real hyped to catch these, back to back.

COUPEendtoends.jpg

that shits so dope. yeah ive caught my share of the couper. if i go to a yard to bench or watch a train gop by im usually pretty surprised if i DONT see a coupe, or sigh for that matter. then im reaaaal surprised, ill put up mine when i get home

• 2 weeks later...

Archived