COUPLER --RA TSR FST CF

slightly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, these are about as fresh as a Coupe De Ville sittin on 24's. If you are not a fan of Coupe, you do have to love him because of his numbers. I know mad writers, but not one of them has more numbers than C-Dizzle. Holla at your boy!!!

ive never felt coupe...still cant....and ive never seen one in person- so if it wasnt for the internet, id never have a clue as to who he is.... i dunno- he paints a lot and gets respect from that, but his letters i definitely would leave at the counter and pick up some other ones for my mailbox.

^^^i can see that. i know people i see online all the time that i never see in real life.

but fuck what you heard, this guy is up so much its disgusting.

and i like his shit, a lot. not meaning to fan out but fuck it dawg, this guy runs it cause i actually see his shit running.

btw none of the ones ive seen live are in this thread.

eternial bump.

Originally posted by SenorSeven

ive never felt coupe...still cant....and ive never seen one in person- so if it wasnt for the internet, id never have a clue as to who he is.... i dunno- he paints a lot and gets respect from that, but his letters i definitely would leave at the counter and pick up some other ones for my mailbox.

i was never super into this guy's shit either... some of it i genuinely like but alot of his fonty letters arent all there... in his defense, if you have never seen anything by him in person you live under a rock...i have caught a dozen of his freights, seen spots in brooklyn, tags, etc. dude paints.

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

i was never super into this guy's shit either... some of it i genuinely like but alot of his fonty letters arent all there... in his defense, if you have never seen anything by him in person you live under a rock...i have caught a dozen of his freights, seen spots in brooklyn, tags, etc. dude paints.

sorry i dont live under a rock- i dont see a bunch of shit everyone on here is constantly talking about...ive never seen a coupe freight- not that amazing to me -just depends on where they roll..... ive heard people say they dont ever see sigh- i see several a day..it all depends on where you live.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got this one Coup flick, I was benching and this homeless guy walks up and asks me what Im doing. He thought I was crazy for taking pictures of fr8s. Anyways we walk along the tracks and I stop ever so often to catch a flick, the first one the bum runs up to the train car and strikes a pose next to the Coup piece. That shit had me laughing, I'll try to not be lazy and scan that flick on here...

But anyways Coup doesn't fuck around w/ these fr8s...all business! His numbers are shear proof. Catch a piece, its pretty much guaranteed the other side is hit too!

Re: arrrrrrrrrrrrg..

Originally posted by saucehog12

why does coupe do hte worst stuff ever!

learn graff homie..u paint enuf

what the fuck are you talking about? you need to learn graff "homie" coupe is better then you will ever be.

• 4 weeks later...

YEA YEA YEA

WELL COUPSKIE YA MOS DEF DESERVE THIS LIL SPOT.. PROPER

JUST DON'T FORGET WHO WAS DOWN WITH YA BEFORE THE FAME..

JUST CUZ I'M AN OUTLAW SCUMFUCK DON'T MEAN YA SHOULD RIGHT ME OFF...

BY THE WAY I'M DOING PREATTY GOOD,

WHO PUT THAT CAT DOWN WITH RA ANYWAY?

OH AND CROW IS JUST A BAD MOTHA FUCKA,, PROPERS

THANX FOR CAREING, once......

HEKTIK RA CFC FTS CP DKK W HK45<--------------

SERIOUSELY WAIT A FUCKIN MIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK RESP LITE NIZO OZKER FUCKO AND FEL ARE THE ONLY CATS WHO CARE WETHER I LIVE OR DIE.. WHAT THE FUCK

CREW MEANS MORE TO ME..,. I'd HELP ANY OF YINZ TO THE END.. FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK!.... I WENT TO TOLEDO HEIST AND SPIZ WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

HEY IF I'M WRONG LET ME KNOW...

OTHERWISE; MAN, WHAT THE FUCK?

OH YEA AND IF YER SO METAL WHATS UP WITH THE NsyNC COLLECTION?

H-fuckin-K

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yo what up TRUST & CROW, I see yall.. this is KRES MSD RA (from back in the day) haven't been in Toledo for a few years (chillin killin it in Athens, OH) but I met Trust and Coupe for the first time at the music festival.. SPIZ and I used to record together and I used to watch him paint back in the day when I was getting started

stay up

Toledo419

KRESmsd.ra

Nice Thread...... Coupe is the shit!!!!!!!

He has one of the tightest styles out...... Everytime i see one of his pieces, i can tell from way down the line.....kind of like MBER.....

I caught one of his freeway hits on the way through Indianapolis......Nice spot.......

Keep it up Coupe.........

Re: YEA YEA YEA

HK YOUR MY MAN ILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT~

LETS POUND 30 PACKS OF BEAST ICE AND RUSH MOUTHPIECE ON ALL THE PIGGIES

EMAIL ME FOR MY NEW NUMBER ILL BE IN BUSTOWN THIS WEEKEND HOLLA NERD LIFE FOREVER BABY~

LOVE EL FUCKO~

CF/SF

OHH YEAH COUP IS OK TOO~!

UR NOT METAL GROW SOME HAIR!

OHH YEAH I SAW YOUR HAIR ON EBAY IT ONLY SOLD FOR 12$ SAD MAN REAL SAD~ MAYBE WASH IT NEXT TIME

Originally posted by HK

WELL COUPSKIE YA MOS DEF DESERVE THIS LIL SPOT.. PROPER

JUST DON'T FORGET WHO WAS DOWN WITH YA BEFORE THE FAME..

JUST CUZ I'M AN OUTLAW SCUMFUCK DON'T MEAN YA SHOULD RIGHT ME OFF...

BY THE WAY I'M DOING PREATTY GOOD,

WHO PUT THAT CAT DOWN WITH RA ANYWAY?

OH AND CROW IS JUST A BAD MOTHA FUCKA,, PROPERS

THANX FOR CAREING, once......

HEKTIK RA CFC FTS CP DKK W HK45<--------------

SERIOUSELY WAIT A FUCKIN MIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK RESP LITE NIZO OZKER FUCKO AND FEL ARE THE ONLY CATS WHO CARE WETHER I LIVE OR DIE.. WHAT THE FUCK

CREW MEANS MORE TO ME..,. I'd HELP ANY OF YINZ TO THE END.. FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK!.... I WENT TO TOLEDO HEIST AND SPIZ WERE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

HEY IF I'M WRONG LET ME KNOW...

OTHERWISE; MAN, WHAT THE FUCK?

OH YEA AND IF YER SO METAL WHATS UP WITH THE NsyNC COLLECTION?

H-fuckin-K

• 3 weeks later...

Archived