Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Big Bruno

My grandfather got robbed at gunpoint today.

In broad fucking daylight. He was sitting in his garage working on some jewelry and some goddamned bitch walks up and puts a fucking gun to his head. The dude made of with $8 cash, a bowl of change, and a couple of credit cards.

it's good that the dude didn't kill your grandpa..

when u find out who did it, and you're sure it's that person, kick the shit outta him with some steel toed boots.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

it's good that the dude didn't kill your grandpa..

:rolleyes:

Fuck. That sucks.

I lived in and around Ft. Worth for about ten years, and I remember my grandparents having to move out of their neighborhood of 30 plus years after the break-ins and general crime had gotten too out of hand.

So much for Mayberry.

today a kid at a highschool here pulled a gun on kids...in 10minutes the swat team was there...after a few more minutes they swat team had taken him down with one shot. hes in the hospital.

Guest willy.wonka

my homie was robbed..they found his girlfriend and little brother ,ductaped them up and took the safe out the house..

man, fuckign with senior citizens is uncalled for....they put in mad time on his earth adn don't need to be dicked around by some cluck head

Originally posted by casekonly

man, fuckign with senior citizens is uncalled for....they put in mad time on his earth adn don't need to be dicked around by some cluck head

true that.....mad bad karma for fuckin with the old people.

the funniest thing i ever saw was some guy pulling to the curb to pick up a prostitute and then getting robbed by her...no lie!

something similar to this happened to my great uncle. he was stabbed to death over his wallet with $3 in it and a lotto ticket. right in his very own neighborhood.

I REMEBER BAK IN THE EARLY 90'S THERE USED TO BE A GRIMEY GANG IN MY HOOD N TO GET INTO IT U HAD TO CUT A OLD PERSON UP TO SHOW U DONT GOT HEART OR LOVE FOR ANYTHIN

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

I REMEBER BAK IN THE EARLY 90'S THERE USED TO BE A GRIMEY GANG IN MY HOOD N TO GET INTO IT U HAD TO CUT A OLD PERSON UP TO SHOW U DONT GOT HEART OR LOVE FOR ANYTHIN

wild

I'm glad everything is alright with him. But to lighten your day when i was about 13 this little kid threw a pine cone at me and busted me in the eye so I duct taped this little bastard to a light post and left him there.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this