So iam getting old

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ not when you get right back into it.

to misquote...

"I feel bad for people who dont drink because

when they wake up in the morning, that's as

good as they're going to feel all day" - Sinatra

Originally posted by Kilo7-

^ not when you get right back into it.

to misquote...

"I feel bad for people who dont drink because

when they wake up in the morning, that's as

good as they're going to feel all day" - Sinatra

Fuck I was trying to figure that quote out like last week, but I couldnt remember how it went besides the part "i feel bad for people who dont drink..." Awesome thankkkkkkkkkkssssssssss.

actually for me its a bitch when I've been off the sauce for a while and start up again. once I get going though....its like a freight train careening downhill without brakes.

I'm back to no hangovers again...another plus when you're older (you can afford better alcohol).

biking on the other hand is fucking my body up proper. I'm still jacked from this weekend.

no prob IF.

Did you fall off the bike drunk or something austin?

I honestly think that older (mid 20's+) have way more fun getting drunk.

They dont end up like slobbering idiot college girls and they dont waste

their time getting blue balled by slobering idiot college girls. yay!

I guess if I ever had to wake up before 10:00am it might be a different

story for me... but I'm loving it while it lasts!

Tonight... they opened up the bar under my appt again so I'm

drinking Jack with a local asian hottie. She's giving me some baseball

tickets for tomorrow. I think I'm going to have to flask it.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

Did you fall off the bike drunk or something austin?

fall off the bike....yes. drunk? unfortunately no. I had a 12 hour race this past weekend. I spent entirely too much time on the bike and I wrecked practically every lap. I think I probably aged my body something like 5 years in a mere 12 hours.

makeit...70? dude...thats old.

I realized i was getting old when i was about 16. That was 6 years ago. Now i feel like an old man but im makin things happen for me so its all good. If everything goes as planned i should be very well off by the time i'm 25. But things never work out the way they should so I'll probably be looking at 30. Oh yeah that 1/3 life crisis is a bitch.

Originally posted by mental invalid

1.fatbastard is great white wine.....pick some up the next time you entertain

2.im older then you, and i dont feel old....so get over it....youll be dead soon enuff

i didnt really like that post. and i dont drink alcohol. you made me feel worse. dont ever be a shrink.

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

haha.. that shit made ME laugh. are you afraid? live your life away from the internet.. try it for one day then go for two days. get out of your chair before your chair wakes up one day and grabs your ass.

its not like i'm all hung up on it and think about it daily, i just wanted to hear from some older people who had been in my shoes, i call this a mini-crisis...

the internet and myself have a love/hate relationship....sometimes i crave it sometimes i want to put my hardrive in the oven.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I realized i was getting old when i was about 16. That was 6 years ago. Now i feel like an old man but im makin things happen for me so its all good. If everything goes as planned i should be very well off by the time i'm 25. But things never work out the way they should so I'll probably be looking at 30. Oh yeah that 1/3 life crisis is a bitch.

this is a great post. nostalgia factory. nonsense rhyming. wonderful. get a shrink before a shrink finds you and asks if you want him/her to be your shrink. I realized I was old when I was about 12 or 13. now.. I'm just a dumb ass. loving every second of my existence. wanna label my life philosophy? great! do it for me so I won't have to be an "existentialist" or a "communist" or a "social-capitalist"... I buy all my books used. because I used all my books. I am old. other people here are older than me. I could give a shit. and I do.

I turned 27 not too long ago. Your 20's are fucking great. I tripped when i turned 20 but I enjoy the benefits of being older such as actually being able to meet girls that are worth talking to and listening to. Don't sweat it, now that you're not a teenager anymore, people will think you're a lot less of a shitbag.

Archived