Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
George Dubyah Bush

Material Posseions and Happyness.

Eh, i've been losing faith in the ideas, bonds and ties i have with friends and just people in general.

the only joy i've been really getting from my "life" so far.......is my material possesions.

.......a nice pair of jeans i got for 22 bucks. Fit real nice , not too tight , not too loose. like i had them for years. They look so damn cool.

....huge ass New black book with many pages waiting for me..

.......my awesome sleek and sexy B.c. Rich Exclusive Series Em-1 gold burst guitar....

(mother fucker sounds so sweet, amazing sustain, and its tone is comparable to les pauls)

fucking guitar took a chunk of my summer money.

.....new bombing supplies and using them....

....oh shit almost forgot. My hair which is growing at a good rate and which i will lock up once i get a good lengthage.Chizm noes whats up

and last but not least. Beer, does a body good.

peace

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 08-21-2001).]

Guest K[O]MEGA

corona and negro modelo..shit will..bent your ass backwards..

i love my big screen tv and cable. fuck, everything i own is replacable so i dont give a fuck. whats matters is that im still alive.

Originally posted by LUKY:

corona is the shit, i like tecate with food tho..

I AGREE

MY SLOGAN

BUY MORE STUFF.... ITLL JUST BE LONGER TILL U RETIRE

the key is to be balanced, a nice apartment with a nice view makes me happy...my girlfriend makes me happy. my record collection makes me happy...my parents make me happy. new shoes make me happy...my two cats make me happy...you can have both, just make sure if anything outweights the other is your enjoyment of life, not your new playstation...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

in the last week or 2 ive gotten totally annoyed with anyone i normally hang out with. its nice to not have anyone around every now and then.

my music makes me happy. with out music.. i dont know what i would do... probably just curl up into a ball and die.

my dog maik...

music (not just cd's or vynil, random, ordinary sounds count also)

sunsets, water, walks, bike rides of course

ham egg n cheese on english muffin bagel for breakfast

SCTV

paint, art is, museums, performances, girls watching me play at the local club...me submitting this post and getting off this damn thing...

Guest pulk

I believe in hedonistic self-indulgence

I am much more materialistic than I would otherwise like to be.. I really like buying records and stuff etc. but it all needs money, which I don't have...

Hmmm... I never thought High Noon was a good track until I listened to it again just now..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this