Material Posseions and Happyness.

George Dubyah Bush

Eh, i've been losing faith in the ideas, bonds and ties i have with friends and just people in general.

the only joy i've been really getting from my "life" so far.......is my material possesions.

.......a nice pair of jeans i got for 22 bucks. Fit real nice , not too tight , not too loose. like i had them for years. They look so damn cool.

....huge ass New black book with many pages waiting for me..

.......my awesome sleek and sexy B.c. Rich Exclusive Series Em-1 gold burst guitar....

(mother fucker sounds so sweet, amazing sustain, and its tone is comparable to les pauls)

fucking guitar took a chunk of my summer money.

.....new bombing supplies and using them....

....oh shit almost forgot. My hair which is growing at a good rate and which i will lock up once i get a good lengthage.Chizm noes whats up

and last but not least. Beer, does a body good.

peace

[This message has been edited by George Dubyah Bush (edited 08-21-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the key is to be balanced, a nice apartment with a nice view makes me happy...my girlfriend makes me happy. my record collection makes me happy...my parents make me happy. new shoes make me happy...my two cats make me happy...you can have both, just make sure if anything outweights the other is your enjoyment of life, not your new playstation...

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

I believe in hedonistic self-indulgence

I am much more materialistic than I would otherwise like to be.. I really like buying records and stuff etc. but it all needs money, which I don't have...

Hmmm... I never thought High Noon was a good track until I listened to it again just now..

Archived