What RUM does to you...?

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

I take shots all the time. I don't like those mixed drinks at all, I am a straight shot man.

hi pool boy ricardo, wanna have a shot?

for real tho i don't like having to carry a drink around, it's all about the shot of tequila and getting on with the rest of the evening.

Originally posted by dowmagik

capt mo is my nigga

to anyone who drinks captain you gotta try mount gay.

i'm a huge fan of captain but Mount Gay is without a doubt the best tasting liqour, let alone rum, i've ever had.

it's a little more expensive so i'll get it once every 5 weeks or so but well worth it.

also if you're strapped for cash go with castillo gold. it tastes surprisingly good for the price of 15.99 per handle.

anyway rum is all i drink. no vodka no gin no whiskey.

i'm a bacardi/mount gay and coke guy.

i'm also very partial to bacardi razz and sprites.

i neglected to mention that if you're in the mood for good vodka and have the cash....

toss aside the grey goose and pick up a bottle of Ciroc.

if anyone's ever had it you know how fucking smooth it goes down compared to other vodkas.

it's a french vodka distilled from grapes instead of grains and potatos.

by me it's $38 for a liter and $53 for a handle. expensive i know but like mount gay it's worth it.

go buy some Ciroc and mix it up with some cranberry, raspberry, grape juice/snapples of some sort.

i had it two weeks ago with Diet Cranberry Raspberry Snapples and I was in fucking heaven.

hands down smoothest/ best tasting vodka i've ever tasted.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

to anyone who drinks captain you gotta try mount gay.

i'm a huge fan of captain but Mount Gay is without a doubt the best tasting liqour, let alone rum, i've ever had.

it's a little more expensive so i'll get it once every 5 weeks or so but well worth it.

also if you're strapped for cash go with castillo gold. it tastes surprisingly good for the price of 15.99 per handle.

anyway rum is all i drink. no vodka no gin no whiskey.

i'm a bacardi/mount gay and coke guy.

i'm also very partial to bacardi razz and sprites.

i turn 21 in a matter of days so ill hit that up. but if i go in a liquor store and ask for "mount gay" and get laughed at im going to be pissed.

Rum Review

Mount Gay....is excellent spiced rum, a bit more expensive, i can't usually get it at the crappy bars i hang out in..

Gosling's....really good thick black rum, heavy hangover, but a smooth drink

Captain Morgan....perrenial favorite; old faithful

Bacardi Gold/Dark....a standby, a bit on the harsh side

Bacardi Light...good for daiquiris, not much else, almost undrinkable straight

Malibu...the most disgusting rum i've imbibed..tastes, and smells, like suntan lotion in a bottle

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

DOESN'T ANYBODY DRINK BEER ANYMORE? THERE IS A KILLIANS SPECIAL AT MY FAVORITE BAR AND I REALLY LOVE THAT BEER.

why are your posts suddenly all huge and in caps?http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon27.gif'>

anyway, i don't like beer that much anymore.

i drank a lot as a teenager.

it makes me too full.

and Killian's is just expensive Coors.

(didn't you know, that's why the crap is cheap)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'd like to restate that further vocal affiliation to Captain Morgan's by males warrants a megapost on the Homosexual Undertones thread. If you are not a girl, and you have a bottle of Captain Morgan's, I suggest you put it to good use and clean your toilet bowl with it. Also, I'd recommend growing a pair of testicles and drinking actual rum.

Thank you very much for your time.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'd like to restate that further vocal affiliation to Captain Morgan's by males warrants a megapost on the Homosexual Undertones thread. If you are not a girl, and you have a bottle of Captain Morgan's, I suggest you put it to good use and clean your toilet bowl with it. Also, I'd recommend growing a pair of testicles and drinking actual rum.

Thank you very much for your time.

:lol:

Also, I'd recommend growing a pair of testicles and drinking actual rum.

yeah, part of the reason i love captain is the affiliation with baltimore

[a city well known for it's fantastic rum rep :lol:]

and of course, it's weak proofitude allows for easy 'from-the-bottle' drinking with no chaser..

it is a girl liquor.....

but whadda girl she is :yum:

^^^you know that happened to me too..

that's why i wasn't drinking when we met..

i thought i may have quit for good, turns out it was for about 11 months..

but it tasted fine and dandy when i got back to it.

come back down, hang out, we'll drink up

maybe i'll suck the tequila.

To further drive my point home, i just submitted a definition for "rollerblader" to urbandictionary.com.

A male person who drinks Captain Morgan's spiced rum.

You are having a gay drink because you rollerblade.

u bet i'll be down i'm trying to move back down there soon. i got a mint house in northwest that's waiting for me to re-design.

and one of my brazilian boys is moving to the area too. ;)

i'll do a capt shot if you have a tequila shot or 3!

we'll round up S.Henderson and call it a party!

triple trouble

I cut back on my drinking alot. I only do the special occasions thing anymore... (including unpredicted painful ones) I guess the increasing severity of hangover has alot to do with it. After sustaining massive nerve tissue damage any time I drink over 3 beers I get a hangover that feels like I'm reliving every injury I ever had all over again and all at once. It sucks pretty bad. And I used to NEVER get hangovers... And it takes too much to get drunk. That is if I'm drinking to get drunk.

I think all alcohol tastes pretty damn shitty but some of the better liquors I've tasted are canadian whiskies... ie crown royal, yukon jack....

Alcohol sucks...

Originally posted by ubejinxed

u bet i'll be down i'm trying to move back down there soon. i got a mint house in northwest that's waiting for me to re-design.

and one of my brazilian boys are moving to the area too. ;)

i'll do a capt shot if you have a tequila shot or 3!

we'll round up S.Henderson and call it a party!

triple trouble

hawt...NW huh?

well, that's full ..of jews, and of ghettos, and hopefully soon with ube too..

you thinking of going to art school?

fuck, if you move here, maybe i'll have another reason to stay..

henderson got a man i don't know and some of her people don't like and dropped off the face of the earth, the last time i saw her, i saw you..

yeah, i'll do tequila shots..

gimme a lime or some shit

and we're wasted.

NW in the city south of you. and an art school in that city too. the house is ultra 800K dope house.

hmm. i haven't talked to her in a hot minute either. i saw a bunch of mutual friends when i was down last time. i'll have to ring her crazy ass up.

but i'll prob be down for easter at least.

need to catch up. maybe i'll rent the bright orange mustang again! AHAAH.

Bacardi 151 is great for spitting fireballs. You gots to be careful though. Its a good way to lose your patch and chinstrap.

I think I'll be uncorking a bottle of wine when I get home tonight.

and yeah...vodka is another liquor that everyone should just keep me away from. bad things man...bad things.

from my firespitting experience.....

keep a wet cloth wrapped around your hand to brush the fire off when you're done.

tonight it's the rest of a bottle of Pinot Grigio I started last night.

tomorrow will be beer beer beer... and maybe a rum for good measure.

To further drive my point home, i just submitted a definition for "rollerblader" to urbandictionary.com.

A male person who drinks Captain Morgan's spiced rum.

You are having a gay drink because you rollerblade.

Mams, any good rum suggestions? Or liqour in general.

Drop knowledgebrick.

And whats your beef with the captain?

No, no beef really, it's just that I'm not a big fan of gay stuff, you know?

As for suggestions... I think we touched on those earlier, page 2 I think.

Sipping rums (dark): Montecristo, Mount Gay (NOT spiced), Ron del Barrilito, Don Q Grand Añejo & Don Q Oro, Havana Club, Brugal, Bacardi 8.

Mixed drinks (white): I am a strictly Don Q Cristal person, Don Q Limón or Bacardi Limón on very very select occasions, in case of emergency, I'll do Bacardi, why the hell not.

Shots: I don't believe in shots of rum, but if I had to, it'd be Bacardi fag flavors mostly. OOOOORRRRR, 151, which is truly fucking awesome and ungay.

*these pictures magically appeared on my digital camera after a night of rum drinking that involved getting rip roaring drunk and deciding to go bombing, getting lost in my buddies truck and destroying a park with said truck.

c0c97d26.jpg'>

rum makes me crazy. not in the violent irish way that whiskey does but in the I don't give a fuck and I am bouncing off the walls type of crazy. Especially when I mix the cap'n with redbull.

tt:

bacardi cola do it.

i cannot drink rum anymore. way too many violent nights while drinking bacardi cardi. rye whiskey makes me an animal as well. vat 69 whiskey is instant pirate steez, i picked a fight with 5 garbage men while drinking said whiskey.