All.Day.I.Dream.About.Steel....

PaintedSteel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd like to applaud Crave and King Kong for their pump list of names. Why? Because you actually only named 2 of the few names posted here worthy enough to be on the steel. Their are others on my list of picks, names of whom start with the letter "D"(a dremster and beestur pick) "K", "N" ,"O", "H" and "J"., but of course those are the names that go unmentioned, though, I did see maybe one or two of them mentioned in a couple of your lists. You may ask yourself why I don't come out and just name whom I'm talking about. My response to that is, If you don't know then you don't know- and probably never will know.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by gary glitter

that pase is simply pathetic..instead of dreaming about steel, you should dream about can control!

it is pathertic-this kids just talks mad shit on how he is gonna kill me and this shit-my guy is out benching-sees them both (pase and entor)calls my other guy-normal- i am at work so is idel normal is like fuckit its crew i am going to confront them, well he sees a fat fuck with curly hair chilling in a car-pase-he walks up to pase and is like whats up man what does pase do? drives off. :lol: --so hes like hey entor is good enough, entor fliking trains- he sees normal, entors pussy ass fucking hops a outbound and trys to get away normal hops on the train and gets off befor it hits top speed entor stays on the train that going to the twin cities, after that incident they dont talk shit on here any more, then alcept gets in email "ohh....tell bster beef is over" there pussy-BEEF AINT OVER SOON AS I SEE U YOUR FUVKING DONE WITH BOTH OF YOU!

END OF STORY.

first of all alcept emailed me saying to stop the beef... and second it had nothing to do with normal... and third you got me all fucked up, i never talked shit or said anything stupid... i only have one 12oz name and its this (PAINTED STEEL)... im logged on a computer at work thats always logged in... and i work with two other crew members that also use that same computer, and go on 12oz... so put to and to together...

if i had beef i wont of told you in the yard that day... i would of walked away from you and said fuck it... ask ben or nick, i have no beef, you brang me in it and other wrote to try defend me... but now im writing this cause you need to stop puttin my name out there like that... im telling you for the last time, I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YOU OR IDLE, let alone normal... and if you want to keep talkin about kickin my ass, then whatever... its not gonna keep from painting or benching... if you think im a toy or not, ill come around.... i benched like 6 other times after that day with normal... ask your guys, i was with them... i have no beef... oh and if i had beef you or your freinds wont be on my page... i give respect and like what your doing for the city...

Take it how what to... peace and stay up...

RESPECT is number 1

and if you and awe2 wanna keep calling me a toy, then fine thats how everyone started right... no one came into the game considered good... it takes time, you have to develop a style... i havent done that yet... but one day it will come... so i dont care call me a toy... ill come around... ill get the one day...

yeah you benched like 6 times after that, and you were with normal??

WE WERE OUT EVERYFUCKING DAY ALL DAY AND WENT TO ALL THE SPOTS YOU HANG OUT AT-I DIDNT SEE YOU. NICK AND BEN ARE OUT OF THIS-THATS EXACTLY COMING FROM NICKS MOUTH

i will ask normal, hes my roomate...i think your lying, normals crew-you fuck with us its the whole crew...ill see you boy.

Guest soneMILWwi
Originally posted by lepthebeard

the tars was hitched next to a stelth wholecar...you wish you had the flixxx...

oh i caught that tars a month back too, but i have a pic of the stelth and tars back to back right from the horse's mouth. shit is hot...

• 1 month later...

Archived