the time has come to thin the flock

furioussnake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In the Lord's own words:

Jews. Nail Me to a Goddamned tree will you! Jews for Jesus, My ass! Revenge is a dish best served with automatic weapons and a rocket launcher.

Muslims. While I like how they treat women and infidels, this spinoff cult needs to be punished for not worshipping Me like they know they should.

Pagans. Over the centuries, My faithful Christian Soldiers have come so close to wiping out these filthy, Satan-worshipping vermin. But when you need something done right....

Atheists. Just a bunch of pissed off Catholics - the whole lot of 'em. They were damned to begin with, so they've had it coming for quite some time now. The sooner their self-important heads begin to roll, the better.

Liberals. All liberals must be brutally slaughtered. I would have mentioned such a commandment in My Book if I could have imagined such vile, tree-hugging, new-age, pinko scum way back then.

Feminists. Ever since that damned Lillith grrl, these types have been nothing but trouble. I really couldn't have been more clear about this: Women are inferior. When will they get over it?

Homosexuals. I Hate Fags. You would think that the dozens of times I mentioned this in My Instruction Manual would have been enough. I got straight to the point on many occasions - no stories, no hidden metaphors, just a simple rule that these creatures must be put to death. Perhaps I should have made up some parable about a monkey and a badger or something like that. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Shit. Why do I even bother.

:lol:

Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

In the Lord's own words:

Perhaps I should have made up some parable about a monkey and a badger or something like that. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Shit. Why do I even bother.

:lol:

:lol: pretty fuckin funny

that game looks like shit. id rather just kill shit in GTA

Originally posted by effyoo

The rant in 'the 25th Hour' was better...

wasn't it though? it's takin' me two weeks to finish that hellish movie, but hey! I finished a movie! yippie! I'm serious. I took it in bits and pieces over two weeks. what a wonderfully sick life. I wonder how spike lee came up with the idea that edward norton should want to erase all the fuck you's in the world....

catcher in the rye, anyone? :confused:

Archived