Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

Help with decorating a new bookshelf...

I just purchased an old bokshelf type thing to hold all my DVD's, and it had/has a lot of stickers on it, as i was taking em off so i could sand and repaint it, I decided i wanna cover it in stickers from myself and fellow writers. So if any one is interested in helping me out. let me know and we can hook up with my address...Thanks in advance.

-DetO*

Originally posted by DETO

I just purchased an old bokshelf type thing to hold all my DVD's, and it had/has a lot of stickers on it, as i was taking em off so i could sand and repaint it, I decided i wanna cover it in stickers from myself and fellow writers. So if any one is interested in helping me out. let me know and we can hook up with my address...Thanks in advance.

-DetO*

thats a really good idea, instead of a book. i might get some stickers and contribute

deto, i'd love to contribute but live in canada. please email me if your willing to send me postals and i'll do some and send some back. in fact any1 who can hook me up with postals from the staes email me about trades. thanks in advance. gangster_37@hotmail.com

I'll make this easy my E-mail address is deto1mks@hotmail.com

*Kas* ll be more than happy to send you some postals and pay for the shipping from canada. Thanks everybody...:)

Thanks Starz, i was in an altered state of mind when i did that. damn what was i thinkng....ah well...:lol: :rolleyes: :lol:

I too have obtained sickers from writers in the past and have put them on this tv stand i have in my room.. if anyone wants to contribute to mine also hit me up with an email at Seanislaus69@Hotmail.com

Deto.. hit me up with an email with all ur info and ill get some stickers at ya..

theres a few people who i owe stickers to that i havent gotten out. i forgot who you are....dust i know i owe you, the others i dont remember if i do, email me with your address and ill get em out. sorry for the lag

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this