critique these sketches

nokos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Yet more... criticism

Originally posted by Joker

Jeez... I could start a controversial thread where all I do is critique sketches.

Please do, so many of us have at least one question. Especially about our style. It would give us perspective. I'll shut up now. yep

But seriously, don't you guys like that idea???

man I feel pathetic......it was worth it.

• 4 weeks later...

nokos nice shit......i say it's dope and simple, it's funky

OptimusPrime im not feelin your first sketch but that second one is pretty dope...im just not feelin that S it's like it dont flow with the rest of the letters

stinkink your shit looks dope at first glance but as i look better at the sketches i see that your lines look really bumpy and and im not really feeling your style much, but that green tag on the fourth sketch is dope...that robot is dope tho much props on that.....

Re: lemme have it

this is nice, except i would take that left/center arrow at the top and face it to the left, and take those bottom two and face them to each side as well...i think that would balance all of the arrows thus balancing the piece...

Originally posted by nokos

Not defensive, just getting out my point of view. You see, i like to discuss things. Its not like I dont care what you guys think. I like to discuss things. Ya know? Everyone's opinion is just as important.

-nokos

then why did you get defensive in the training bible thread, huh? yeah, shut the fuck up.

What are you guys talking about. Stinkwhatever's sketches are horrible. They don't flow what-so-ever. I think everyone went through a time where they tried throwing random things onto letters that just didn't work.. so I understand, but go back to straight letters for awhile. If you can't make straight letters look good you won't be able to make letters with a bunch of gadgets and do-dads falling off of them look good. Atleast not to people who are actually paying attention.

iloveyoutoo.

• 2 months later...

Those arent even me. Its my homies. Wheres your pics? You dont even know. These fools are sick. You cant say there "horrible". If your gonna talk shit, Im so positive there are worse pieces on this thread. So, in other words....jelousy's a mutha fucka.:king:

Archived