ASID'S FREIGHT THREAD!

asid_2002

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the railroad cops won't allow me to get closer...I wish I could get closer but then there wouldnt be no more flicks so it's good from where I take flicks at now...they have tight security...the railroad cops even came up to me and my boy and said it was alright to take flicks just don't go to far up close

chico

sek

mone

nace

nice long thread man, but try to zoom more on the pieces, or go closer. rolemodel and amish son, why dont you tell us your arguments for either posting all you catch but a lot are wacks but the post is long, or picking up which one you flick and the post is nice and shorter.

why you little.....

Originally posted by ASIDONE

the railroad cops won't allow me to get closer...I wish I could get closer but then there wouldnt be no more flicks so it's good from where I take flicks at now...they have tight security...the railroad cops even came up to me and my boy and said it was alright to take flicks just don't go to far up close

stay out of my yard. graffiti is not a spectator sport. ....idiot........:king:

Re: why you little.....

Originally posted by kasto.tst

Originally posted by ASIDONE

well if you can use a different lense and zoom in and you might as well use a tripod if the yard police don't mind you there...

...careful not to blow up a spot though

:cool:

actually part of it is. if people didnt spectate, noone would see anyone running. unless your one of those "i just paint for myself" tuffguys.

it's not your yard. I have a couple of more flicks to post...havent really been benchin...i'll post those flicks tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

Archived