HOOVIE THREAD

HOVIE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sneak

im all about the simple styles, keep it up hoovie.

thanks, i think my simples are better but i just think its time for me to go more into different styles...im gonna keep doin simples and practice other things on the side....

thanks

yea hoovie ur hands are nice stick to waht u do and sketch in pen from now and dont color till later .... sketch in pen pen pen all pen nothing else no fill ins ok? work on that throw and dont worry about shadows or 3ds im not feelin your letters... but its me im not that great im like on the same level as u im just giving u advice that more experienced writers been giving me thats all so please people dont give me bs but just work on what i told you and sketch everyday and paint! it will help you get ur sketches down better..... we all gotta start somewhere so paint! ok thats it for now good luck keep it up

Originally posted by albinomonkey

yea hoovie ur hands are nice stick to waht u do and sketch in pen from now and dont color till later .... sketch in pen pen pen all pen nothing else no fill ins ok? work on that throw and dont worry about shadows or 3ds im not feelin your letters... but its me im not that great im like on the same level as u im just giving u advice that more experienced writers been giving me thats all so please people dont give me bs but just work on what i told you and sketch everyday and paint! it will help you get ur sketches down better..... we all gotta start somewhere so paint! ok thats it for now good luck keep it up

ok thanks.....and i do actually paint...not being big headed but i paint quite often....its not much but heres my stock at the moment....some is used but theres a little in each of them....some are brand new.....and bob, i still wanna trade, send me an e-mail whoovie@hotmail.com

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b4dc23b3127cce87920aaeadeb0000001610'>

Originally posted by why write?

hah :lol: nice room...like in style wars skeme's mom "MAKIN A MESS!!!!" Skeme: "Jus testin out my paint" hah nice, ur gettin betta man...keep it up

You wanna trade??

get at me on aim: Hoov1er

Archived