Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DISCO BRYSO

FEAR.OF.REJECTION

your fear of rejection is just the rejection of fear. goodnight to you all and you all have a goodnight. I love you like your mother does. stop your evil or your evil will stop you.

the older you get, the less you expect....if you don't expect anything, ever...you'll never be disappointed.....

fear is just silly. it's hard to get over it sometimes, but you just gotta run face first into the wind..........

Originally posted by E MARTYR

yea i guess i have a fear of rejection. shit sucks.

whats worse is the feeling of not knowing what to do or how to do something in a certain situation... party for instance, im not sure what to expect and so on, so it bothers me...

or with girls, im not exactly sure what to do when, or the rules of dating (there are none but there are...) and so on... so im unsure of myself. i hate that.

in basketball its fucking over, i know how to win, what i got to do to win and i do it. plain and simple.

why cant life be like basketball.

:beat:

you're one of the oddest and most cliched persons i think i 've come across whilst perusing thse messageboards. all you talk about is girls. i feel you're a redneck who gets no women and pretends he does on a graffiti messageboard to make people think he does and then he ends up thinking he gets some. its all just a vicious cycle

joy division - love will tear us apart.

HMM............................................. I GOT REJECTED ONCE, IT REALLY SUCKED I CRYED FOR 1 WEEK BUT NOW THAT I THINK OF IT, IT WAS STUPID THAT I CRYED, EH;) BUT WHATEVERS LIFE IS A BITCH

FOR SOME PEOPLE:o

i love people like you who make these assumptions... shits great.

anyone who knows me knows whats up, i tell some outrageous stories sometimes, but if im telling it, they are the truth. unless i tell you they are a lie afterwards, which i would do...

im far from the type of person that lies to themselves about reality. i dont get many girls, i get my fair share i guess, and i know i could get more if i tried, but when it comes down to it, everything i talk about has happened, and i have done.

while that might sound like a lot to you, or you saying i always talk about girls and probally dont get any at all or what have you is bullshit, because im talking about times i did happen to get it.

im a big fan of telling the truth, there's no need for me to lie about my shit.

try someone else kid, cuz im not the one.

ok fine but youre still a cliche

i dont have a fear of rejection. i tell girls how it is. i tell everyone how it is. if they dont like it, no big deal. if the girls arent into me and i am into them thats no big deal either, nothing wrong with being attracted to friends.

yea i guess i have a fear of rejection. shit sucks.

whats worse is the feeling of not knowing what to do or how to do something in a certain situation... party for instance, im not sure what to expect and so on, so it bothers me...

or with girls, im not exactly sure what to do when, or the rules of dating (there are none but there are...) and so on... so im unsure of myself. i hate that.

in basketball its fucking over, i know how to win, what i got to do to win and i do it. plain and simple.

why cant life be like basketball.

:beat:

You know, the speed that it takes you to go completely off topic and start ranting is truly a beautiful thing. Hahahaha....I mean seriously how the fuck did you get on to basketball!

Fantastic. I've come to realize that 12oz just wouldn't be the same without you.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

You know, the speed that it takes you to go completely off topic and start ranting is truly a beautiful thing. Hahahaha....I mean seriously how the fuck did you get on to basketball!

Fantastic. I've come to realize that 12oz just wouldn't be the same without you.....

why dont you go down on him to show him just how much you really care.

Originally posted by ARCEL

what a cliche

the title should be changed to, "fear of ejaculation"

Yeah I had a fear of ejaculation when I was younger... Beat off 3 times before going over a chicks house I was planning to fuck just so I woulden't cum quick haha Went to her house and didn't get anything... went home and beat off some more... good times.:cool:

Originally posted by MagatsuTaito

why dont you go down on him to show him just how much you really care.

Because I have a fear of ejaculation. Jeez, isn't that the whole point of this thread??

man, im really glad you mentioned that... its funny cuz, i use basketball to explain to my friends why i suck with girls...

because like i mentioned, i dont know they rules to dealing with girls... should i do this or that....

but in basketball i do, so i know how to win... and so on..

thats why girls are so frusterating for me...

but yea i use that basketball analogy to explain my girl problem thingy... hahahah :lol:

it must be so frusterating to have such a poor grasp of the english language

any time youre ready, feel free to tongue my balls...

that is all.

you just asked a guy to tongue your balls.

you are a marked homosexual.

that is all.

Originally posted by TranceStoner

Yeah I had a fear of ejaculation when I was younger... Beat off 3 times before going over a chicks house I was planning to fuck just so I woulden't cum quick haha Went to her house and didn't get anything... went home and beat off some more... good times.:cool:

yea man i hate that...

but the worst is when the girl does that weird vice grip action three minutes into the humpin and completely ruins your consentration....or that could just be me.

i wouldnt say rejection in my case really....its more like not letting go,and the fear they will decide they dont like my canvas work after awhile if they buy/recieve it

Guest krie

mm im gonna ask this girl out this week

hopefully rejection wont play its role

and i get a yes

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this