Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHOS GETTIN CRUNK TONIGHT!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I USUALLY SPARK UP BLUNTS, BUT IVE DEDICATED THIS WEEKEND TO MY GOOD FRIEND THE 40 OZ!

YESTERDAY MOBBED AROUND ON HEIGHT STREET PERVED OFF KING COBRA AND SUPERIOR

TONIGHT, ITS JUST SOME DRUNKEN OLD ENGLISH AND MICKEYS ANTICS IN THE GOOD OLD WILDERNESS OF THE PRESIDIO!

WOOOO....GET DRUNK!!!!!

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i crunked the junk in my trunk on so many fine ladies last night, it wasnt even funny. gat damt!

got started drinking about a hour ago got a big bottle to kill,theres nothing going on around me tonight so im watching the replay of mosley vs dela hoya fight,i just hope i can make it to work tomorrow

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

I USUALLY SPARK UP BLUNTS, BUT IVE DEDICATED THIS WEEKEND TO MY GOOD FRIEND THE 40 OZ!

YESTERDAY MOBBED AROUND ON HEIGHT STREET PERVED OFF KING COBRA AND SUPERIOR

TONIGHT, ITS JUST SOME DRUNKEN OLD ENGLISH AND MICKEYS ANTICS IN THE GOOD OLD WILDERNESS OF THE PRESIDIO!

WOOOO....GET DRUNK!!!!!

Ima get drunk later, when some poeple fall asleep:idea:

things i'm getting crunk on:

painting on wood

taco bell

mp3s

spending the night with no 'fun'

errrgg

shit i havent smoked a peach white owl since wednesday mornin before school. im tryin to relax on that. so now its all about the drinkin. kept tryin to find partys but they were all pretty lame. only got a little drunk what a shame!:( :( :mad: :mad: i wish i had some burr right now

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha toniht was cool as fuck stating drinkin a grip of OE at 900 and itys 1230 and im still swerved bonfires arent that bad...saw hella peeps im so socail when im drunk its cool....yea wassup....the beach and the stars are cool when your durnk....too bad teh ladies werent feeling me cus i kept fucking swervin...its all gravy...had a nice night bout to pass out hope yall had fun too

just walked in from biking home from a party in the rain, got pretty drunk and still am. also went to some pothead party (i dont smoke) and they had 17 joints and a blunt passing all at once so i smoked :king:

now im bored and cant sleep and sittin at home. how did everyone elses night go.

Last night. My friend slapped a random man across the face, when the guy asked him why my friend said "He looks like a wheezey guy" hahahahaahahahahahaahahaha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this