SEAN.DALEY

DISCO BRYSO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

I would give you a handshake or a hug.

Handshakes and hugs? Wow.........Handshakes and hugs are not for thugs! Handshakes turn to tribal like archaic forms of communication between war waging clans of savage cannibals! Police are cannibals that eat their young! Their young never see the light of day! Day is night and night is a myth! A myth that derived from an old Indian tribe that lived in the Wenatchee valley........"Come Mr. Graffiti Man tally me banana.........Disco Bryso come now please let us go home! Day oh! Me say Day oh! Bryso make us cry now we want to go home! Day oh.......my ears and eyes hurt! Disco talk and we beg to go home!"

That cry of despair can be heard echoing through the Wenatchee Valley late at night along the river shore of the Apple Yard!

It's where I ran too for salvation with an overwhelming feeling of despair as my internet world came crashing to an angry halt with feelings of rage for an apocalyptic like being......much like myself but with a vagueness about him......One who won't say what he writes but only talks in circles in a very cryptic way! Even the Indians have a name for him:

Papoo"TALKSALOTBUTSAYSNOTHING"Nooknook

Also known as Disco Bryso!

I hope you've enjoyed my attempt at Disco's introverted sense of humor! Thank you and have a gay night!

;)

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Handshakes and hugs? Wow.........Handshakes and hugs are not for thugs! Handshakes turn to tribal like archaic forms of communication between war waging clans of savage cannibals! Police are cannibals that eat their young! Their young never see the light of day! Day is night and night is a myth! A myth that derived from an old Indian tribe that lived in the Wenatchee valley........"Come Mr. Graffiti Man tally me banana.........Disco Bryso come now please let us go home! Day oh! Me say Day oh! Bryso make us cry now we want to go home! Day oh.......my ears and eyes hurt! Disco talk and we beg to go home!"

That cry of despair can be heard echoing through the Wenatchee Valley late at night along the river shore of the Apple Yard!

It's where I ran too for salvation with an overwhelming feeling of despair as my internet world came crashing to an angry halt with feelings of rage for an apocalyptic like being......much like myself but with a vagueness about him......One who won't say what he writes but only talks in circles in a very cryptic way! Even the Indians have a name for him:

Papoo"TALKSALOTBUTSAYSNOTHING"Nooknook

Also known as Disco Bryso!

I hope you've enjoyed my attempt at Disco's introverted sense of humor! Thank you and have a gay night!

;)

hahahaha on fucking point. You should see the emails he sent me...he says what he writes but I dont believe him...liars hide in live sheep, lions eat grass faster then giraffes.

anyone ever have a friend/brother/sister that took freshman psych in college and all of a sudden became an authority on personality traits and defects?

i love that shit.

it's like the scene from good will hunting, when they're in the bar...

great stuff.

seeks/an apple salesman among boys