..Fliks..

FRAME-TOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frame-Town, you seem to possess no skill what-so-ever. Now I do advise you practice alot. Get better and than back your shit up. All you do is come with whack shit and talk even MORE shit. Go ahead feed off of my comments. Maybe it'll just make you a LITTLE bit better, just a LITTLE bit...

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

im a fucking loser who enjoys talking shit. even though the flick i posted is the only work ive ever done, it still beats all you kids who paint every night and work their asses off at it. my painting stood for a good two days before it got ragged...but its ok because i got a flick and i can post that same exact picture as many times as i want...and i can call it "ups" too!! Oijia can i suck your peepee now?

------------------

<<BOMB FUCKIN HARD, DIE FUCKIN YOUNG>>

[This message has been edited by Destruction by Definition (edited 06-21-2001).]

i dont need to "try" to hate. that shit comes easy. you dont deserve to be in bfs.

------------------

"tonight it's all coming back. like poisonous tacks and barbed wire bats. tonight it's all coming back. so many people i'd so love to stab."

Originally posted by THE ZEALOT:

i dont need to "try" to hate. that shit comes easy. you dont deserve to be in bfs.

No shit he doesn't deserve to be in BFS. This kid is like Bizarro KURSE. KURSE was fresh, a cool cat , and probably had too LITTLE ego for how good he was, this kid's got that shit all flipped over. BFS with this clown in it could stand for

Built for Shit-talking

Being Fucking Shitty

Broke Fucking Styles

This is a low down dirty shame.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by JOE KARATE:

I aint tryin to hate. Thats shits fresh. Peace to the Frame Town heads.

Big KE...ikill..be..

wud up KE we'// co//aborate on some shit soon enough...........this wi// a// catch up to these motherfuckers.....anonymous dickriderz...this summer it's on

im saying, before y0u c/ick on my thread /ook at how many pe0p/e have rep/ied to this shit 107, im /ike one of the top threads hahahahaha theres no way i suk cause 107 peop/e wou/dn't bother........ hahahaha

i// have more pictures for a// of you sometime soon.....some new shit, i know you cant wait for that....hahahaha i rea//y gotta /augh at a// of you

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

im saying, before y0u c/ick on my thread /ook at how many pe0p/e have rep/ied to this shit 107, im /ike one of the top threads hahahahaha theres no way i suk cause 107 peop/e wou/dn't bother........ hahahaha

i// have more pictures for a// of you sometime soon.....some new shit, i know you cant wait for that....hahahaha i rea//y gotta /augh at a// of you

why are you so stupid? did you know that the reason why you go so many replys is because everyone cant believe how fucking stupid you are? theres this thing called idiocy...i noticed that you have a great deal of it within you.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Archived