..Fliks..

FRAME-TOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SHECKY SHENANIGANZ:

DAMN!!!!! that shit is plain english.

smell the roses jet. you gets herbed and disturbed.

why are you so against ouija anyhow? use

your energy for somethin' else.

its so plain that ouija is the bigger man here. he hasn't stooped

to your pathetic little level by commenting on your shit becuz he

doesn't need to. get a grip.

I agree Ouijas shit is nice . Why Hate , Congradulate. Peace .

Those JET peices are pretty dope!

ON OPPOSITE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

a who/e miserab/e subcu/ture

i /ove it though you depressed ass muthufukas with no /ife trying to be i// but you wont be, your no better than me and none of you are bombing up massachusetts right now so you heart/ess fags ta/k your anonymous shit i feed into it......keep aspiring maybe someday you// be as good as jets/amf since ya// sweat his shit or your king ouija the faget.....

oh i agree the graffiti subculture is pretty sad...but your existance makes it worse. you have an ego bigger than elvis for no reason. your mind = 13 year old (dam 13 year olds...)

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

yea, i have to agree with onesandzeroes--there's a whole other side of massachusetts. and there's a lot of writers from there who killed it and are killing it. for some reason, you don't see them coming on here to post sloppy excuses for pieces and talking shit on people who are way better then them. wait... maybe they are too busy actually painting!

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

aint no rea/izations of shit i /ike this shit ta/king internet game so fuk ya// keep ta/king thats a// it is its pretty funny im high as shit right now............

you are /ike the dumbest guy ever! woo hoo im gonna go out of my way to use a "/" to take the p/ace of a "L"! yes! bow down to my coo/ness! a/so bow down to i// sty/e! jets sty/e is so s/ammin phat yo kid bahhh!! oh and you are high too?!? WOW! you are a /ot coo/er than me. im just gonna give up my /ife. you are the KEW/EST guy...EVER! woo!!

grow the fuck up

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by IHATEU:

...mabye if i put good stuff up top people will look at my bull shit..you suck your name sucks...i hope you die soon you druged induced waste of skin...fuck you

hahhaahahahhahahahaahahah perfect

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

if you call getting laughed at by thousands of people a day, blowing any shred of respect anyone may have for your crew and setting yourself up for an assbeating like youve never been privy too, 'getting fame' then i suppose, yeah... keep doing what your doing. but when you pick your teeth up off the tracks, i think your gonna feel otherwise...

of course im not threatening you, just shakin up the magic 8-ball....

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

if you call getting laughed at by thousands of people a day, blowing any shred of respect anyone may have for your crew and setting yourself up for an assbeating like youve never been privy too, 'getting fame' then i suppose, yeah... keep doing what your doing. but when you pick your teeth up off the tracks, i think your gonna feel otherwise...

of course im not threatening you, just shakin up the magic 8-ball....

------------------

buddha bless you

Archived