..Fliks..

FRAME-TOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freddy kreuger
Guest freddy kreuger

they fucked up then....bad move.

lets see if the toys left names.

[This message has been edited by freddy kreuger (edited 06-20-2001).]

enough already, jet, havent you realized how fucking wack you are? that 3d was fucking garbage and the sketch you posted was even fucking worse. on some fischer-price 'my first 3d' shit. get over yourself asshole. talking about how you love beef. bullshit! you came on here, dissed kids that would make you look like a fucking retard in a battle, then you post your own shit and you get shit on in return! this isnt just for you, this is a lesson for all the other shit talkers on here that try to hide behind fake names an lies... when the shit hits the fan an kids find out who you are (and they always do) theres hell to pay. all you shit talkers are no better than anyone else... sad little fucks. hope you enjoyed it jets, cause your cards been pulled and the whole bored knows how fucking wack you are. keep dissing kids ten times your level, cause you got nothing on your own. go ahead an dis jets amf a little more... dudes piss stream has more flow than your whole style... fagget.

Oh the things you can see reading 12oz... How one earth is that object (meaning the letters) lit from three separate angles?

People would be much better at 3ds and pseudo 3ds if they just picked a consistant light source. then again that's what you get for learning how to draw by reading graffiti magazines.

I'm not even going to talk about that JET one except to say that random shadows don't create depth.

------------------

buddha bless you

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

why wou/d you even compare ouija to joker ouija suks ........he comes with that pussy

gir/ish type shit with bunnies hopping around and shit.....i can picture ouija b/owing bubb/es and picking f/owers at some /ega/ wa// with a pink bucket of ro//er paint .........hahahaha

now post some anonymous shit you faget

http://www.idiotica.homestead.com/files/nbpiece3.JPG'>

http://image.pbase.com/u/maker/upload/148479.jet12.jpg'>

yeah dude, your good. real fucking good.

a who/e miserab/e subcu/ture

i /ove it though you depressed ass muthufukas with no /ife trying to be i// but you wont be, your no better than me and none of you are bombing up massachusetts right now so you heart/ess fags ta/k your anonymous shit i feed into it......keep aspiring maybe someday you// be as good as jets/amf since ya// sweat his shit or your king ouija the faget.....

DAMN!!!!! that shit is plain english.

smell the roses jet. you gets herbed and disturbed.

why are you so against ouija anyhow? use

your energy for somethin' else.

its so plain that ouija is the bigger man here. he hasn't stooped

to your pathetic little level by commenting on your shit becuz he

doesn't need to. get a grip.

Archived