..Fliks..

FRAME-TOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by touched by a priest:

that asher is dope. the hookups you did next to his and mbers pieces weren't. also id like to add(no pun intended) that, that is the worst 3d attempt i have ever seen.

yo you talk shit no matter what....so post some of your own shit or shut the fuk up!!!!

unless your scared?

Originally posted by FRAME-TOWN:

yo yo yo, i like to say yo alot, im a, yo, did i mention that yo, im a thug? also, yo, id like to say that, yo, what was i saying, oh yeah, yo, go fuck yo mamma. dig it yo?

im not scared of your little rave attending ass. im not gonna post my shit and give you the satisfaction, i like knowing that you not knowing who i am is pissing you off. got me yo?

yo on the real i aint tryin to be a dick head or no shit but yo i peep these boards on the reg an no doubt dude you be talkn a grip a shit please believe it then you post ya own shit an cats come runnin out they shit just ta dis you an yo on the low you deserve that shit fa real cause yo you cant talk shit an not expect to get that shit back no doubt so yo maybe next time you wont dis mafuckas that could serve you when you know you sittin on some bullshit! christ puncher oner please believe it mafucka cause its live like that!!!!!!!!1

Guest shitbag
Originally posted by Christ Puncher Oner:

yo on the real i aint tryin to be a dick head or no shit but yo i peep these boards on the reg an no doubt dude you be talkn a grip a shit please believe it then you post ya own shit an cats come runnin out they shit just ta dis you an yo on the low you deserve that shit fa real cause yo you cant talk shit an not expect to get that shit back no doubt so yo maybe next time you wont dis mafuckas that could serve you when you know you sittin on some bullshit! christ puncher oner please believe it mafucka cause its live like that!!!!!!!!1

I'm so hard even my fingers type slang... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Originally posted by touched by a priest:

that asher is dope. the hookups you did next to his and mbers pieces weren't. also id like to add(no pun intended) that, that is the worst 3d attempt i have ever seen.

you die for side busting asher...he carries long range missles in his sneakers for when he catches freights of his that got busted...he launches and kills...they arent the kinda missles you expect...they are full of gold chains and bounced checks...watch out...mber is even worse...dont fuck around

Archived